Amity University MSc & MTech Biosciences Research Fellow Post Vacant
MSc & MTech Biotechnology/ Life Sciencescandidates are eligible to apply online for a Research vacancy at AIB, Amity University, Noida. AIB, Amity University, Noida jobs. Biotechnology/ Life Sciences Position Vacant. Interested and eligible candidates check below:
This job expires in :
Name of Post: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Name of Project: “A synergistic and economical approach for treatment of pulp and paper mill effluent system using microbes and fly–ash nanoparticles to achieve minimum/ zero waste discharge”.
Duration: 30 months
Funding Agency: MOCI
Essential Qualifications: M.Sc /M.Tech in Biotechnology/ Life Sciences.
Monthly Fellowship: Rs.20,000/-
How to Apply:
- The appointment is temporary and will terminate automatically with no compensation or notice on the conclusion of this research project.
- Appointment of this applicant is going to be regulated by the stipulations of the financing agency especially applicable to the said project
- Interested candidates should submit their application with details of academic qualifications (please attach attested copies of certificates in support of the same), contact information (email id, mobile no., complete postal address) as well as summary of post-graduation project (maximum of one page), within 10 days of this advertisement email@example.com with cc to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please say “Application for JRF –- MOCI–AIB“ in the subject line.
- The candidate chosen for this position is able to apply for the regular PhD programme at Amity University.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview
Deadline: by 21st December 2018.
Editor’s Note: life sciences jobs, biotechnology jobs, msc life sciences jobs, msc jobs, amity university jobs, biotech jrf jobs, jrf jobs, junior research fellow jobs, msc jrf jobs, jrf vacancies, junior research fellow check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – for more details on the same. Also, check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.