NIF Hiring 25 MSc Life Sciences Innovation Fellows
Exclusive high paying life sciences govt job opportunity at National Innovation Foundation. National Innovation Foundation is hiring life sciences candidates with salary of Rs. 60,000/- per month for innovation fellow and Rs. 1,31,100/ – + allowances scientists posts, check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Designation: Innovation Fellow
No. of Vacancies: Twenty Five
First Class Masters with at least two years’ experience in
- Information Technology
- Business and Entrepreneurship Development
- Life Science
- Pharmaceutical Science
- Medical Science, Ayurvedic Sciences, Veterinary
- Industrial and Product Design, Mechanical / Agriculture Engineering.
- Graphic Design
Desirable: Doctorate degree and experience in relevant area at a reputed institution
Salary: Up to Rs 60,000/- for the position of Innovation Fellow
Designation: Scientist F
No. of Vacancies: One (On deputation for three years)
Pay Level: Level: 13 – A (i.e. Basic: Rs. 1,31,100/ – + allowances)
- Ph. D in Natural Science / Agriculture with 6 years’ experience including at least four years’ experience in value addition and incubation of technological innovations.
- MSc. Natural Science / Agriculture with First class and minimum 10 years’ research experience including minimum 4 years’ experience in above-mentioned areas.
Desirable: Demonstrated competence in coordination with public and private sector R&D institutions and innovators to add value in innovations; product development and incubation plans and help innovators, mobilize funds from different schemes etc., will be an additional qualification.
- The number of posts to be filled can change. The Institute reserves the right to cancel the recruiting without assigning any reason.
- The prescribed essential credentials are minimal and the mere possession of the same doesn’t entitle candidates to be called for interview.
- The chosen candidates are liable to serve anywhere in India.
- The persons with disabilities will also be permitted to apply though no vacancies are reserved for them. Such applicants will be considered for selection for appointment to the posts by overall criteria of merit.
- Candidates working in Government Departments / Public Sector Undertakings / Autonomous organizations must apply through proper channel.
- Age not exceeding 50 years for the posts of Scientist’F’ and 35 Years for the post of Innovation Fellow / Administration Associate / Manager. The upper age limit is relaxable for the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, the Ex-servicemen, Other Backward Classes, Physically Handicapped and other special classes of persons in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time. In this regard, the Director, NIF may relax the upper age limit in the event of exceptionally experienced applicants in specialized areas.
How to Apply:
Candidates may send applications in the prescribed form (please download the same from our site www.nifindia.org) together with a comprehensive CV, passport size photo, sample of work/reports, two reference letters, along with a note describing the suitability for the post applied, to The Director, National Innovation Foundation – India, Grambharti, Amrapur, Gandhinagar Mahudi Road, Gandhinagar, Gujarat – 382650, India by speed / registered post.
Notice: Applications without the suitability note won’t be considered. The application format may be downloaded at http://nif.org.in/join_us. The final date of submission of application is 14/01/2019.
Deadline – by 14/01/2019.
Format of Application:
Editor’s Note: msc life sciences government jobs, national innovation foundation jobs, nif jobs, national innovation foundation life sciences recruitment, phd natural sciences jobs. Have you heard of the Biotecnika Times Newsletter? Are you subscribed to it as yet? For more such awesome opportunities make sure you are subscribed to the Newsletter.