MSc & MTech Biotech/Biochem & Microbiology JRF Post @ BBAU
M.Sc./M. Tech in Biotechnology/ M. Sc. in Biochemistry/Microbiology/ candidates are encouraged to walk-in for a jrf vacancy at BBAU. BBAU jobs for msc candidates. BBAU – Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University recruitment 2018 for msc candidates. Check details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Project Title: “Identification and functional analysis of antiapoptotic HCMV miRNAs.”
Emoluments: Rs. 25.000/- + 20% HRA per month.
- Essential – M.Sc./M. Tech in Biotechnology/ M. Sc. in Biochemistry/Microbiology/
M. Pharm. with NET/GATE or Equivalent.
- Desirable – Experience in AnimaVHuman Cell Culture with Molecular techniques.
- Upper age limit not exceeding 28 Years according to the date of Interview. Age relaxation for SC/ST applicants 05 Years and OBC/ Women Candidates 03 Years According to the Govt. Of India instructions.
- At the time of Interview. The candidate must bring all necessary original documents attached copies of certifications, certificates of Exam passed starting from matriculation suggesting date of Birth, one latest photograph and caste certificate in the event of SC/ST/OBC).
- Tentative mark sheets/ certificates and –Result Awaited” won’t be considered.
- All qualified candidates are asked to be present at the venue on the said date. 30 minutes prior to the scheduled time for necessary formalities.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification to the candidates.
- The position is temporary on a contract basis and co-terminus together with the sponsored project.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview.
The above post is only tempora1y and it’ll be coterminous together with the completion of this project. Nonetheless, in the event of unsatisfactory performance of the candidate, the appointment will be terminated by Principal Investigator (PI) with one-month prior Notice. The terms and conditions of the appointment will be regulated based on the standards of DBT. Govt. of India. Application in given Proforma (Annexure A) with mandatory certificates Ought to Be send into Dr. Sunil Babu Gosipatala, Principal Investigator (Pl) DBT Project, Department of Biotechnology, Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University Lucknow, Vidya Vihar Raebareli Road, Lucknow-226025 till- 13th December 2018. The Applicant should mention their Mail ID and Telephone number for rapid communication.
The Eligible Candidates must appear in Walk-in Interview on 14th December 2018 in Department office, Department of Biotechnology.
For further enquiry, Contact Dr. Sunil Babu Gosipatala, P.l. DBT Project BBAU
(Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org Mob: (+91) 9455036926)
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 14th December 2018 at Department office, Department of Biotechnology.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: bbau jobs, bbau recruitment, bbau 2018 careers, msc jobs, msc jobs, babasaheb bhimrao ambedkar university jobs, babasaheb bhimrao ambedkar university research jobs. Check out the Newsletter – its a free service that you can subscribe to, using your email ID.