Life Sciences Graduate Young Professional Vacancy @ ICAR-NRCB
BSc & MSc Life Science/ Botany / Zoology / Microbiology / Biotechnology jobs for young professional vacancy. ICAR-NRCB is hiring bsc & msc biosciences candidates for YP job. ICAR National Research Centre for Banana is recruiting for biosciences jobs. Interested and eligible candidadtes check all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Job Title: Young Professional
Name of the Project: Institute project
Duration of the Project: One year
Fellowship: Rs.15,000.00 (Consolidated)
Essential Qualification: First class in Graduate in Life Science (Agriculture / Botany /
Zoology / Microbiology / Biotechnology, etc)
(i) Master’s degree in (Zoology / Nematology / Microbiology / Biotechnology)
(ii) Working knowledge in computer (MS Office, internet browsing, etc)
(iii) Working knowledge in statistics
- Age limit: Not over 21 years for men and 45 years for women for Junior Research Fellow. Age relaxation will be applicable according to the rules.
- The above position is only on a temporary basis and co-terminus together with the project. There’s no provision for re-employment after the conclusion of the project. The chosen candidate will have no right for claiming pay scale or absorption against any regular post being vacant on a subsequent date in this institute.
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Candidates who haven’t passed the necessary qualifications as stated in the advertising notice and with no original certificates won’t be allowed for attending the walk-in-interview.
- Latecomers won’t be allowed to attend the walk-in-interview.
Candidates attending the Walk-in-Interview should type the application in the format prescribed in MS-WORD — TIMES NEW ROMAN FONT — 12 SIZE and submit the same along with attested copies of educational qualifications, expertise and publications etc. in the time of attending the Walk-in-Interview. Original certificates must also be brought for verification in the time of Walk-in-Interview. Candidates currently working should produce”No Objection Certificate” if he/she is employed elsewhere.
- Date & Time of Interview: 06.12.2018 (Thursday) at 11.00 AM.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Are you looking for more msc vacancies, msc careers, msc recruitment, msc biotechnology job, zoology jobs, life sciences jobs, bsc jobs, bsc botany jobs, bsc careers, biotech job, jobs biotech, job in biotech make sure you are subscribing to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. Make sure you are following us on all of our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook.