ICMR Hiring MSc Biosciences Consultant (Clinical Coordinator) With Rs. 70,000 Salary p.m.
MSc Biotechnology/Biochemistry and microbiology candidates can attend the walk-in interview for Consultant (Clinical Coordinator) position that is available at ICMR, New Delhi. ICMR Recruitment 2019 for biosciences candidates for Consultant (Clinical Coordinator) position.
This job expires in :
Position: Consultant (Clinical Coordinator)
No. of Posts: 01
Ist class Masters (MSc/ M.Pharma) in Medical Pharmacology/Biotechnology/Clinical
Research/Microbiology/Biochemistry with 4-6 years demonstrated experience in clinical research
- Willing to prepare SOPs and related Files for clinical trial conduct.
- Thorough knowledge and Comprehension of ICH GCP guidelines and applicable regulatory requirements for clinical trial conduct.
- Expertise in coordinating project activities
- Great communication skills
Consolidated Emoluments: Rs.70,000/- per month consolidated
Age Limit according to date: around 70 years
Tenure: Two Years
Nature of Duties:
- Coordination of trial related activities and implementation at the sites.
- Communicating to International and National agencies.
- Medical Writing
- Preparation of documents that are essential such as study protocol, CRFs, ICDs, etc.
- Plan, coordinate and conduct site activities such as site selection /assessment, prepare monitoring plans, conduct monitoring checks and website visits/report as needed.
- Trial Data review and checks for accuracy and adequacy
- Any other work that may be delegated from Time to Time by the concerned ICMR officials.
- The job may require travelling to the trial sites and attending outstation meetings.
- Preparation of financial records, Data Programme
- Report, Report writing
- Drafting letters for sending to various associations
How to Apply:
Interested candidates for the respective positions mentioned below are encouraged to appear for the Walker- Written Test interview along with 5 copies of their updated Bio-data CV with a single photograph on 8th January 2019 between 09:00 A.M to 10:00 A.M at Indian Council of Medical Research, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110 029. The candidates can submit their CV in [email protected]; [email protected] before or on 7th January until 5:00 pm.
Latecomers won’t be entertained after 10:30 A.M. Under any circumstances.
- Deadline: before or on 7th January until 5:00 pm.
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 8th January 2019 between 09:00 A.M to 10:00 A.M at Indian Council of Medical Research, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110 029.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note:icmr jobs, icmr new delhi jobs, msc microbiology jobs, biotechnology jobs, icmr job opportunities, icmr jobs, icmr vacancies, indian council of medical research jobs. Make sure you are subscribed to and following Biotecnika – via the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. Also check out the free Podcast we have on SoundCloud.