Govt Life Sciences MSc Research Assistant Vacancy @ WB Health Recruitment
Government job opportunity for life sciences candidates at WB Health. WB Health is hiring for life sciences research assistant position for msc candidates. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply online for the Research Assistant vacancy as per the details given below:
This job expires in :
Government of West Bengal
Department of Microbiology
Midnapore Medical College & Hospital
Vidyasagar Road, Paschim Medinipur, Pin -721101
Job Title: Research Assistant
No. of Posts: 01
Project Name: ” Establishment of a Network of Laboratories for Managing Epidemics and Natural Calamities” (VRDL Project)
Consolidated Salary: Rs. 30,000/- per month
Essential Qualifications: M.Sc in Life Sciences (Preferably Virology, Microbiology or Biotechnology etc.) from recognized university/Institute.
- Preference will be given to the candidate having work experiences in ICMR/DHR/IDSP/CSIR/DBT/any other project/ Medical college/Govt Institute.
- Knowledge of computer application/ Data management.
How to Apply:
- The above-mentioned posts are purely temporary and renewable for subsequent years based on the performance/progress shown till closure of the project.
- Selection will be made by the Institute Level Recruitment Committee of the project.
- Upper age limit is 45 years as on the date of advertisement.
- Initially, the contract will be valid for one year.
- These are purely contractual posts so that they will not have any claim whatsoever for regularization.
- The performance will be assessed on a regular basis.
- If the performance of the appointee is not satisfactory, the appointment can be terminated at any time without any notice.
- Candidates will have to submit an affidavit at the time of joining that they will accept all the general instructions & terms and conditions related to the post.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may appear along with filled application format, self-attested copies of qualification and experience ce11ificates, recent passport size photograph.
- The candidate selected for the said post will be published in the website of this College and Dept. of Health, GoWB.
- The interview will be held in the following address:
Department of Microbiology, Midnapore Medical College & Hospital, Vidyasagar Road, Dist-Paschim Medinipur, Pin-721101.
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 28.12.2018 at 10.00 A.M. in Department of Microbiology, Midnapore Medical College
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: msc jobs, research scientist jobs, life sciences jobs, msc life sciences jobs, msc research life sciences jobs, wb health jobs, wb health careers, check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also subscribe to the YouTube channel for all of the latest.