Govt Life Sciences & Microbiology JRF Career @ WBPCB
Govt research jobs are available for msc life sciences and microbiology candidates at West Bengal Pollution Control Board (WBPCB). WBPCB is hiring msc life sciences and microbiology candidates for 8 (Eight) Junior Research Fellow vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Job Titles: Junior Research Fellow – Eight (8)
Project Name: Strengthening of laboratories of West Bengal Pollution Control Board under Namami Ganga Programme
Period of Engagement: Yearly, extendable for Five Years or coterminous with the project.
Emoluments: Consolidated Pay of Rs. 32,000/- (Rupees thirty-two thousand) per month.
Age: Age not exceeding 28 years according to date of interview (upper limit is Relaxable upto 5 years in the Event of candidate belonging to SC/ST, female Applicants and 3 years in case of OBC candidates). Nominees belonging to SC/ST/OBC are required to produce the Original Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
Job Description: Sampling and physicochemical and microbiological/biological analysis
of water (surface/ground/industrial discharge) samples and other works associated with the project as will be assigned by the Laboratory In-charge.
Educational Qualification: M.Sc. Degree in Chemistry / Environmental Management / Environmental Science / Life Sciences / Microbiology or any discipline Related to the pollution assessment / Environment management With a valid NET/GATE qualification.
Engagement of the Junior Research Fellows will be on a full-time basis.
1000 hrs to 1750 hrs during Monday to Friday. Attending the laboratory or sampling site during holidays or beyond office hours may be required as demanded by the project work and as assigned by the Laboratory In-charge.
Frequent travelling for the collection of samples across the State may be required.
How to Apply:
- Recruitment will be made via Walk-in-Interview, however, Relevant documents/mark-sheets/certificates are confirmed And screening would be made.
- The WBPCB reserves the right not to fill up the aforementioned advertised Posts, and if so decides, no correspondence/representation will probably be Entertained in respect to the walk-in-interview and/or selection.
- Positions are purely temporary and engagements will be made on Contractual basis.
- The engagement will be coterminous with this project.
- The engagement can be terminated at any time with one month’s Notice from either side without assigning any reason at all.
- Contractual service of the Junior Research Fellows will be Governed according to standards of Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India.
- This engagement Won’t confer any claims, rights, interests or Further claims for almost any job or additional engagement/appointment in West Bengal Pollution Control Board. The WBPCB doesn’t have Obligation to extend the engagement period.
- No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the interview.
- The eligible/qualified candidate may appear for walk-in-interview At the venue at the time and date as stated below. But, Interview may continue on next working day depending on Number of applicants.
- While appearing for the interview, the candidates have to Submit an application neatly handwritten or typed out in A4 size Paper giving complete bio-data (with contact telephone no. and email Address) with a current passport size photograph pasted on it together With a single set of self-attested copies of testimonials. Candidates will need to produce the original testimonials during the interview for Verification.
- The application should be addressed to the Member Secretary, West Bengal Pollution Control Board, Paribesh Bhawan, 10A, Block-LA, Sector-III, Bidhannagar, Kolkata-700106.
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 12 December 2018 reporting between 10:30-11:00 hrs. (Candidates reporting after 12:00 hrs. will not be allowed for interview) West Bengal Pollution Control Board Paribesh Bhawan, 10A, Block – LA, Sector – III Bidhannagar, Kolkata – 700106
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: msc jobs, msc life sciences jobs, govt jobs, msc microbiology jobs, life sciences careers, life sciences recruitment, microbiology vacancies, life sciences research jobs, research fellow jobs, west bengal pollution control board jobs, wbpcb jobs, check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – a free service, you can also follow us on all of our social media like Twitter and Facebook.