GoI, Directorate of Plant Protection, Quarantine & Storage Research
Government of India, Directorate of Plant Protection, Quarantine & Storage, Regional Plant Quarantine Station msc and phd research associate jobs. Interested and eligible candidates with relevant qualifications are eligible can attend the walk-in interview that has been scheduled as per the details goiven below:
This job expires in :
Government of India
Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare
(Department of Agriculture, Cooperation)
& Farmers Welfare)
Directorate of Plant Protection, Quarantine & Storage
Regional Plant Quarantine Station
Job Name: Research Associate
No. of Posts: 03
Emoluments: Rs. 40,000 per month plus HRA (as per applicable rates) for PhD & Rs. 38,000 per month plus HRA (as per applicable rates) for Master’s Degree holders
Essential Qualification: PhD or Master’s Degree with 3 year’s experience in Analytical Chemistry or Organic Chemistry or Agricultural Chemistry/Chemicals or Biochemistry or Biotechnology or Environmental Sciences.
Desirable Qualification: Having the basic and practical knowledge of HPLC, GC-ECD/FPD, GC-MS and exposure to pesticide analysis.
How to Apply:
1. The candidate should bring all original certificates together, with attested photocopies of required certificates from matriculation onwards and copy of current passport size photos and experience certificate in original (if any) together which could be submitted at the time of interview.
2. Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification or termination
3. The engagement may be terminated anytime without notice or assigning any reason tl1ereof. The contractual staff (RA/ Accountant/ Computer Operator/ Lab Anendam) can also leave the assignment, on their own volition, by giving one-month notice at the end of the contract period. The contractual staff (RA/ Accountant/ Computer Operator/ Lab Attendant) will have no right to claim any employment or engagement at RPQS/ Directorate.
4. No TA/DA will be pa.id for appearing in the interview.
5. The candidates need to submit the applications according to the format annexed (Annexure I).
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 18.12.2018 (Tuesday) at 09:30 AM at Regional Plant Quarantine Station, Vasant Kunj Enclave, Nangal Dewat Road, Near Kendriya Vidyalaya, Rangpuri, New Delhi – 110 037. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Directorate of Plant Protection, Quarantine & Storage jobs, Govt jobs, GoI Directorate of Plant Protection, Quarantine & Storage jobs, Regional Plant Quarantine Station jobs, Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare jobs, biotechnology jobs, biochemistry jobs, msc biotech jobs, msc biochem jobs, phd biotech jobs, phd biochem jobs. Also check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.