GoI, Dept of Health Research Scientist Post With Rs. 70,000 Salary pm
Government of India, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Department of Health Research, is hiring msc and phd candidates with a background in biotechnology/ biochemistry and microbiology for a Scientist C vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Government of India
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
2nd Department of Health Research
Floor IRCS Building, Red Cross Road, New Delhi- 110001.
No. V.25011/144/2013-HR (Pt. III)
Name of the Post: Scientist-C
No. of Posts: 01
Period of contract: 11 Months
Fixed Remuneration: Rs.70,000 per month.
Place of Duty: Delhi
Age: Not Exceeding 40 Years
First class Master’s Degree in Microbiology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology subjects from recognized University or MBBS with 5 years R&D/teaching experience in the above subjects OR
Second class M.Sc. with PhD degree Microbiology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology subject from a recognized University with 5 years R&D/Teaching experience in the relevant subject after PhD
a. Additional Post-doctoral research/teaching experience in relevant subjects in recognized Institute(s).
b. Knowledge of Computer Applications or Business Intelligence tools/Data Management
- Responsible for the scientific, and/or technical aspects of the implementation of the schemes of DHR.
- Invitation of applications/proposals from the States/Medical Colleges/Institutions
- Preliminary review/examination of applications/proposals to determine their eligibility in compliance with the project guidelines.
- Organising TEC and Approval Committee meetings.
- Getting the requisite MoA signed with the States/Medical Colleges/Institutions
- Submission of the proposals for recommendations of the review/expert committees.
- Seeking any clarifications from the States/applicants on various issues/points.
- Submission of proposal along with the recommendations of the expert committees.
- Conveying acceptance of proposals to the fellow/concerned States/Medical Colleges/Institutions
- Monitoring of physical progress and financial repo1iing against the releases of funds for the new and ongoing projects.
- Undertaking visits to the grantee organisations wherever necessary.
- Seeking final/close out reports, with performance-cum-achievement reports and submission of these reports to the concerned committees/higher officers for further evaluation.
- Any other work assigned by the Department.
How to Apply:
The applicants may appear for walk-in-interview on 08.01.2019 at 10:30 am in the conference hall of the department along with application/certificates.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: msc biotech jobs, msc biochem jobs, msc microbiology jobs, phd biotech jobs, phd biochem jobs, phd microbiology jobs, scientist C jobs, dept of health jobs, ministry of family and welfare jobs. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter for more such jobs and also, check out the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.