DST-INSPIRE Faculty Scheme Life Sciences YP Vacancy @ ICAR-NBAIR
National Bureau of Agricultural Insect Resources (NBAIR), formerly National Bureau of Agriculturally Important Insects (NBAII) is located in Bangalore, Hebbal in the same premises at which The Commonwealth Institute of Biological Control (CIBC), Indian Station was established in 1957. The advent of CIBC marked the beginning of organized and systematic biological control research in India.
This job expires in :
Job Name: Young Professional – I
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Scheme: DST-INSPIRE Faculty Scheme
Name of the Project: “Baculovirus mediated modulation of small RNAs and its implications on pathogenesis of Lepidopteran host.”
Emoluments (Fixed) per month: Rs. 15,000/- pm (consolidated) The incumbent
will not be eligible for any other allowances
Essential Qualification: Graduate or Diploma Holders in the field of Life
Sciences/Agricultural Sciences/Engineering/Technology. (As per ICAR memorandum
F.No.17(1)/2013-Estt. IV Dated 12.08.2013)
Desirable Qualification: Knowledge of molecular biology techniques.
Terms & Conditions:
- Maximum age limit: The age should be maximum 45 years and minimum 21 years for male and female.
- Applicants with minimum eligibility alone need to send application/appear for interview.
- The applicant must submit attested copies of certificates along with application and a brief of work done during graduation, post graduation & present employment and two passport size photographs. Applicant must bring with them original documents including experience certificates, project work (if any) at the time of interview for verification.
- All eligible candidates are requested to be present 30 minutes before scheduled time on the date of interview for necessaries formalities.
- No objection certificate from the employer/ University, in case he/ she is in employment elsewhere.
- The selected candidates shall not claim for regular appointments at this Institute as the
fellowship/post is purely temporary and co-terminus with respective Project/Schemes.
- The initial appointment is for one year or till closure of the scheme whichever is earlier and the continuation of the Young Professional-I will depend upon the progress reviewed every six months by the Incharge.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview. Interview will be held on 18th December, 2018 at ICAR-NBAIR, Hebbal, Bangalore – 560024 at 14:30 PM.
- The decision of the Competent Authority will be final and binding in all respects.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate
- Place of posting will be ICAR-NBAIR, Bangalore.
How to Apply:
- The eligible candidates may appear for the interview on December 18th, 2018 at 14:30 PM along with their complete bio-data in the Application format published in ICAR-NBAIR website (http://www.nbair.res.in).
Dr. T. Venkatesan
Bengaluru – 560024
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: December 18th, 2018 at 14:30 at ICAR-National Bureau of Agricultural Insect Resources, Hebbal, Bangalore,
Editor’s Note: life sciences jobs, agricultural sciences jobs, bsc job, diploma jobs, nbair jobs, nbair careers, nbair current openings, nbair career, nbair bengaluru jobs, bengaluru jobs, bangalore jobs. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and subscribe to it.