CFTRI Research Interns for Food Science & Technology/ Biochemistry/ Biotech Candidates
MSc Food Technology, Food Science, Biochemistry & Biotechnology. apply for research intern vacancies. Latest CFTRI Mysore November 2018 for biosciences candidates. CSIR-CFTRI is recruiting for research intern vacancies – msc Food Technology, Food Science, Biochemistry & Biotechnology candidates are eligible for to apply. CFTRI Mysore recruiting:
This job expires in :
Name of Job: Research Interns
No. of Posts: 03
This programme is a preparatory phase for the young interns for imbibing the spirit of scientific curiosity by participatory research activities and equipping themselves with tools and techniques necessary for a career in Science and Technology.
Essential Qualifications: First class M.Sc. in any of the following subject
areas with good academic records: Chemistry, Food Technology, Food Science, Biochemistry & Biotechnology.
Emoluments: Rs.24,000/-(Rupees Twenty Four Thousand) consolidated per month
How to Apply:
- Candidates shouldn’t have exceeded 30 years of age as on 10.12.2018 i.e. the date of walk-in-interview for the positions. Age comfort as important by Govt. Of India principles for SC/ST/OBC and girls, candidates will be considered.
- Performance of the interns will be reviewed every six months. The internship will be
terminated with months of notice or with one month’s stipend in lieu thereof if the progress is found unsatisfactory. The candidates are free to appear for NET/GATE during the internship and secure regular fellowship for doing PhD.
- No. of seats: About 3 (Three). May vary subject to availability of meritorious candidates. A panel of candidates qualified on merit but are not selected will be put in the wait list for six months.
- Selection will be made through screening based on overall academic records and interview performance of short-listed candidates.
- Mere fulfilment of eligibility criteria will not entitle the application to be called for the
- No TA/DA will be supplied to the candidates for attending the interview.
- If the candidate is operating in CSIR-CFTRI, a “No objection certificate” in the PI is compulsory at the time of interview.
Interested qualified candidates may appear for walk-in-interview and report at Department of Planning, Monitoring and Coordination (PMC), Main Building, CSIR-CFTRI Mysore on 10.12.2018 at 10.30 A.M. While attending the interview, applicants are asked to bring all of the original supporting documents for the date of birth, educational qualification, caste certificates (if applicable) and expertise certificates for confirmation together with your complete Bio-data with email address/contact phone number together with attested copies of the required certificates and passport size photograph.
In the event, many applicants turn up to the interview, the candidates will be short-listed by a duly constituted Screening/Selection Committee and just short-listed candidates would be interviewed.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WON’T BE ATTENDED TO.
- Venue: Department of Planning Monitoring and Coordination (PMC),
Main Building, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore.
- Date & Time: 10.12.2018; 10.30 A.M.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: msc biochemistry, msc food science & technology jobs, msc bichem jobs, csir jobs, cftri jobs, csir-cftri jobs, mysuru jobs, cftri mysuru jobs, csir-cftri mysuru jobs. Check out all of the social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook. Please subscribe to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. Also, check out the Podcast we have for free on SoundCloud.