SERB-DST Junior Research Fellow Post Vacant @ Kuvempu University
MSc candidates with a background in Microbiology and Life Sciences are encouraged to apply for the Junior Research Fellow position that has been advertised below and which is available at Kuvempu University. Check the information below:
This job expires in :
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
No.of Posts: 01
Project Title: “Toxins to therapeutics: Scorpion venom-stress induced Nerve growth factor and its impact on TLR signalling on macrophages and lymphocytes”.
Fellowship: Rs. 25,000 per month plus HRA or Rs. 16,000 plus HRA for non-NET candidates.
- First Class M.Sc., in Microbiology/Life Science from the recognized University.
- Preference will be given for CSIR-UGC NET qualified candidates * experience in research in immunology.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates fulfilling the above requirements shall be submitted in a plain paper
accompanied by relevant certificates (SSLC onwards) on or before 18th November 2018 through a post to Dr. N. B. Thippeswamy, Associate Professor and Chairman, Principal Investigator, SERB-DST (EEQ) Project, Department of Microbiology, Kuvempu University, Shankaraghatta – 577 451, Shimoga district, Karnataka.
- The position is purely temporary and it is up to the duration of three years only.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview
- The project also involves fieldwork.
- Date of interview will be intimated to the eligible candidates
Application Deadline – on or before 18th November 2018.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Biotecnika Times Newsletter – have you heard of it? Subscribed to it as of yet? Then what are you waiting for? Make sure you are keeping up with us for more on msc job, jobs for msc graduates, msc vacancies, msc careers, msc recruitment, also check us on all of our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook.