PhD Plant Breeding & Genetics Research Associate Job @ JAU
PhD plant breeding and genetics, biotechnology and plant pathology jobs for research associate jobs at Junagadh Agricultural University. JAU – Junagadh Agricultural University jobs for phd biosciences candidates. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Name of the Post: Research Associate
No. of Posts: 04
Project Name: Institutional Development Plan for Junagadh Agricultural University”
Age Limit: 40 years (Relaxation of 5 years SC/ST/Women and 3 years for OBC)
Emoluments: Rs. 40,000/- per month fixed + HRA for PhD OR Rs. 38,000/- per month
fixed + HRA for Master Degree
Ph.D in Agronomy/ Soil science/Genetics & Pl. Breeding/ Biotechnology/ Entomology/ Pl. Pathology
Master’s Degree with Ist Class or 60% or Equivalent 6.0 OGPA with 2 years of
experience in academic/research in the above disciplines
How to Apply:
- The above positions are strictly on a temporary and contractual basis and co-terminus together with the project, it is going to be tilled for 11 months. There’s not any provision for re-employment after termination of the project.
- The contractual services are on a full-time basis.
- Selected candidates could be discontinued because of administrative reason at any time by the issue of one week’s notice. They might also leave the assignment on their own violation. In the conclusion of the contract period, the appointee doesn’t have the right to claim any employment or engagement in the JAU.
- No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The applicant should bring with them original documents and one set of photocopy of related documents/ testimonials in the time of the interview, failing which he/she shall not be allowed to appear the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- Interview committee reserves all rights to reject any or all candidates.
- The relevant details pertaining to recruiting can be found on the JAU site: http://www.jau.in
Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 8.30AM on 20/11/2018 at Directorate of Research, University Bhavan, Junagadh Agricultural University, Junagadh.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: plant breeding and genetics jobs, plant pathology jobs, biotechnology jobs, research associate jobs, research jobs, Junagadh Agricultural University jobs, JAU jobs. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter.