PepsiCo India Hiring Microbiology & Food Science For Scientist Post
If you are looking for R&D Thermal Processing Principle Scientist Process Authority jobs, then PepsiCo India requires Food Science, Microbiology relevant experience to apply online for Thermal Processing Principle Scientist Process Authority position that is available at PepsiCo. For more details on the experience required, job description, key responsibilities and such, check Biotecnika.
Req ID: 162265BR
Designation: Thermal Processing Principle Scientist Process Authority,Location Free
Location: Gurgaon, India
Based out of one of our offices for Asia, Middle East and North Africa, the most important purpose of the role is to help with guidance from the Regional Process Authority, the design and development of thermal and non thermal process delivering microbiological control to guarantee the security and legality of products across all types and technology ( food, beverage, and dairy). The role provides support for the development of the thermal and non thermal processing parameters and also to deliver the necessary PepsiCo Food Safety and Quality criteria for all manufacturing processes. The R&D Associate Manager can help out with the validation of new equipment, procedures, products and packaging as capable to achieve the necessary level of microbiological control and reduction, help in ensuring existing procedures are properly validated as capable to achieve the necessary level of microbiological control and reduction, provide support to the Regional Procedure Authority in the execution of microbiological validation such as using external 3rd party experience as necessary and also to understand the regulatory requirements for compliance.
- Support the development of robust processes to make sure the correct design, support the development and acceptance of thermal and non thermal processes to deliver microbiological control consistent with PepsiCo and local regulatory requirements across all types and technologies taking into account industry best practice.
Support the development and maintenance of Regional reference library of procedure parameters needed to fulfill PepsiCo Food Safety and Quality criteria across all types and technology.
Support the validation of new equipment, procedures, packaging and products in combination with key stakeholders, R&D and Technical Services keeping aware of and current with industry technical developments
Support the validation of existing procedures to make sure they are capable to deliver the necessary level of microbiological product integrity
Assist the Regional Procedure Authority to assure process control requirements are appropriate for purpose to be incorporated into the daily operation in the site. Participate in trouble shooting and corrective actions management as require.
Support the Daily manufacturing operations to ensure commercial sterility of PepsiCo products through evaluating process irregularities, deviations, and audit functions.
To support, with guidance from the Regional Process Authority, the design and development of both thermal and non thermal process delivering microbiological control to guarantee the safety and legality of products across all categories and technologies ( food, beverage, and dairy)
To give support for the development of the thermal and non thermal processing parameters to provide the necessary PepsiCo Food Safety and Quality criteria for all manufacturing processes.
To Help in the validation of new equipment, processes, packaging and products as capable to attain the required level of microbiological reduction and control
to Aid in ensuring existing processes are properly validated as capable to achieve the required level of microbiological reduction and control
To provide support to the Regional Process Authority in the execution of microbiological validation such as utilizing external 3rd part experience as necessary
to Comprehend the regulatory requirements for compliance
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Masters or PhD in Chemical Engineering, Food Science, Microbiology or other related technical fields
- Experience in the Food industry in process engineering, microbiology, food science, or related role
- Technical understanding, across a range of food/beverage/dairy Procedure and packaging operations
- Should Have a Comprehension of the following principles of thermal bacteriology, food regulations, procedure calculations and lethality determination, statistics, and process data collection
- Some expertise of the validation and management of both thermal and non-thermal processes designed for microbiological control
- Knowledge of managing food security in a production environment using HACCP and Food Safety principles
- Good social skills
- Confident in communicating across a Selection of stakeholder groups ideally both external & internal
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Knowledge of second European language would be very beneficial
- Cultural sensitivity/flexible in responding to direct cultures
- Self-starter able to operate independently and within cross-functional teams
- Ability to travel internationally
- Models PepsiCo values
Editor’s Note: check out our Newsletter called Biotecnika Times, subscribe to it and also follow us on all of our social media profiles. Msc jobs at PepsiCo India. PepsiCo India jobs. pepsi india jobs, careers at pepsi, jobs at pepsi, vacancies at pepsi. You can also find us on all of our social media platforms.