NIRD, Ministry of Rural Development Life Sciences Research Assistant
National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRD), Ministry of Rural Development post-graduate life sciences research assistant vacancy. MSc Life Sciences Research Assistant job at NIRD, Ministry of Rural Development. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details below:
This job expires in :
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT AND PANCHAYATI RAJ
(An Organisation of Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India)
Rajendra Nagar, Hyderabad – 500030
Advt. No. 22/2018
Name of the Position: Research Associate (02 nos)
Remuneration: Rs.40,000/- per month
Age: 25-40 years
1. Post Graduation in Agricultural Sciences/Life Sciences/Physical Sciences/ Social Sciences. 2. Knowledge of SPSS, MS Office and other Statistical Tools.
1. Possessing excellent academic track record.
2. At least with one / two years experience in action research/research from reputed Institutions / Universities
How to Apply:
- This project assignment is temporary and does not envisage any Sort of
- Regular appointment in NIRD&PR in future
- The Institute has a right to shortlist the candidates as may be necessary
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification
- No correspondence or telephonic enquiry will be entertained as regards shortlisting,
- Calling for interview, engagement or selection
- The Institute reserves the right to relax any of the requirements i.e. age, educational
- Qualification, expertise etc. in exceptional instances
- The selection will be at NIRD&PR, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad.
- The candidates must apply through online registration on the Site www.nird.org.in
Applications received after the due time and date Won’t Be considered The shortlisted candidates will be informed about the date, time and place of this Interview.
The final date for submitting applications on the internet is 10.11.2018 until 05:30 PM.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: NIRD jobs, NIRF careers, National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj jobs, NIRD recruitment, NIRD life sciences jobs, life sciences careers, research assistant jobs, research jobs. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – and also make sure you check out the Podcast we have on SoundCloud for free listen.