MSc/MTech & PhD Life Sciences Research Associate @ ICAR-IISR
If you have a PhD/MTech & Master’s degree in Biotechnology/Molecular Biology/Life Science, then you are eligible to attend a walk-in interview for a Research Associate position that is available at ICAR-Indian Institute of Sugarcane Research (IISR) as per the details that have been posted below:
This job expires in :
Job Title: Research Associate
No. Of Posts: 01
Project Title: “National Agricultural Innovation Fund (NAIF)”
For RA with Ph. D.
(i) Rs. 40,000 per month + HRA.
(ii) RA with Master’s degree holder Rs. 38,000 per month+ HRA
Age: 40 years for Men & 45 years for Women on date of walk-in Interview (Relaxation as per ICAR norms.)
PhD in any discipline of Agricultural/Life Sciences.
Master degree/ M.Tech in almost any branch of Agricultural Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Life Sciences/ Molecular Biology with 4/5 years Bachelor’s degree in the aforementioned subjects having First Division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average, with two years of research expertise
Three years Bachelor degree and two years of Master degree at the aforementioned areas having First Division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average, with NET and at least 2 years of research expertise.
How to Apply:
1. The position is temporary on contractual basis.
2. Working applicants might need to bring’ No Objection Certificate’ from their present employer.
3. Candidates should bring their’Original Documents” together with bio-data (in prescribed format uploaded on Institute site ) with self attested photocopy of every documents.
4. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates.
5. Director, IISR, Lucknow may modify, add, delete and I or amend/change these terms / conditions at any point of time.
6. The terms and conditions of engagement of Young Professional-I shall be Governed by! CAR directions circulated time to time.
7. Director IISR, Lucknow reserves the right to terminate the Contractual Services at any time.
8. Candidates are advised to watch the Institute site before one day of Interview to avoid any inconvenience.
Date, Time & Venue of Interview: The eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in-Interview in the ICAR – Indian Institute of Sugarcane Research, Raebareli Road, Lucknow (U.P.) on 28. 11.2018 at 11 :00 a.m. Candidates reporting after I 1.00 a.m. will not be interviewed.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Hey there, have you heard of the Biotecnika Times Newsletter? Have you subscribed to it as of yet? If not, then what are you waiting for? For more amazing opportunities like the one posted above, make sure you are subscribed to the Newsletter and also following us on all of our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook.