MSc/MTech & PhD Bioinformatics/Life Sciences Post @ NRCPB
MSc/MTech/PhD Bioinformatics/ allied Life Sciences candidates can attend the walk-in that has been scheduled for the research associate job vacancies at ICAR-NRCPB. NRCPB is hiring MSc/MTech/PhD Bioinformatics/ allied Life Sciences candidates for research positions job. Check all the details posted below:
This job expires in :
Position: Research Associate 01 (One)
Project Name: Decoding of tea genome for identification of agromonically important genes.
Emoluments (a month): Rs. 40000/+HRA for PhD. & Rs. 38000/-+ HRA for MSc.
Essential Qualifications: PhD in bioinformatics/ allied life sciences Or MSc. /M.Tech in bioinformatics/Allied Science with 4 to 5 years bachelor degree with 1 st division or 60 percent marks in equal overall grade point average at least 2 years of research expertise as evident from Fellowship Associateship. For candidate having 03 years, Bachelor degree course NET/GATE is a must.
Desirable Qualifications: 02 years research expertise in genome sequencing, NGS data analysis being high throughput DNA/RNA sequencing/ small RNA sequencing with an evidence of publication in a reputed journal over two IF journal
How to Apply:
- Age Limit: 35 years maximum. (5 years relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and woman candidates as per ICAR rules).
- The positions are only temporary, on a contractual basis and are initially offered for one year.
- The candidates should bring four copies of biodata (only in the format attached) along With original certificates and self-attested photocopies of all the documents/ Certificates and a recent passport size picture.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the interview.
- Just the candidates having essential qualifications would be considered for the interview.
- Persons in employment must bring”No Objection Certificate” from their present employer.
- The conclusion of the Project Director of the Institute will be final and binding in all aspects.
- The individual employed will have no right to claim engagement or employment in ICAR at The end of the contract period.
- In the event of any disputes, it is going to be resolved within the jurisdiction of New Delhi Court only.
- Date, Reporting Time & Venue of Interview – 16.11.2018 at Room No. 125, ICAR-NRCPB, LBS Building, Pusa Campus, New Delhi – 110012
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: research vacancies at ICAR-NRCPB. msc jobs at icar-nrcpb, life sciences jobs, phd jobs, bioinformatics jobs, mtech jobs, you can also subscribe to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – it is a free newsletter that you can avail by signing up for it once, you can also follow us on all of our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook.