MSc/MTech Life Sciences & Biotech JRF Post @ Amity University
MSc & MTech Life Sciences/Biotechnology candidates are eligible to apply online for a Research vacancy at Amity University, Noida. Amity University, Noida jobs. Biotechnology and Life Sciences JRF Position Vacant. Interested and eligible candidates apply as per the details given below:
This job expires in :
Name of Post: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Name of Project: “Studying the Downstream Effector Molecules of ER chaperone Calnexin through Yeast Two Hybrid and FRET Analyses and their Functional”.
Duration: Three years
Funding Agency: SERB
Essential Qualifications: M.Sc / M.Tech in Life Sciences/Biotechnology with first division with NET qualified (CSIR-NET, ICMR-NET, ICAR-NET, SLET), M.Tech students are exempted.
Desirable Qualifications: Having expertise in basic Molecular Biology techniques such as spectroscopy, primer design, DNA/RNA isolation, agarose gel electrophoresis, PAGE, qPCR etc.
- Rs.25,000/- + 30 percent HRA first two years
- Rs.28,000/- + 30 percent HRA for the Third year
How to Apply:
- The appointment is temporary and will terminate automatically with no compensation or notice on the conclusion of this research project.
- Appointment of this applicant is going to be regulated by the stipulations of the financing agency especially applicable to the said project
- Interested applicants should submit their application with details of academic qualifications (please attach attested copies of certificates in support of the same), contact info (email id, cellular no., total postal address) in addition to summary of post-graduation project (maximum of one page), within 10 days of the advertisement email@example.com with cc to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please say “Application for JRF– SERB—AIP“ in the topic line.
- The candidate chosen for this position is able to apply for the regular PhD programme at Amity University.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview
Deadline: by 10th November 2018.
Editor’s Note: life sciences jobs, biotechnology jobs, msc biotech jobs, msc jobs, amity university jobs, life sciences, life sciences jrf jobs, jrf jobs, junior research fellow jobs, msc jrf jobs, jrf vacancies, junior research fellow check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – for more details on the same.