MSc & MTech Biosciences Junior Research Fellow Post @ ICRISAT
MSc & MTech Life Sciences / Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Molecular Biology / Bioinformatics Junior Research Fellow vacancy is available at ICRISAT. ICRISAT hiring for research vacancies, and msc/mtech candidates with biosciences as a qualification are eligible. Check out all the details posted below on the same:
This job expires in :
Name of Job: Junior Research Fellow
- To perform scientific research services related to the proposed objectives of this project.
- Knowledge of modern molecular biology methods, basic bioinformatics and genetic transformation are going to be favoured.
- Candidates with experience in stress physiology and biochemistry are encouraged to apply.
- Any other work assigned by the supervisor.
- Candidates having M.Sc. /M.Tech degree in Life Sciences / Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Molecular Biology / Bioinformatics with NET eligibility.
- The candidate with previous work experience in plant molecular biology and analyzing bioinformatics data will probably be favoured.
- Great team player in cross-functional environments with superior communication and interpersonal skills.
This is a consolidated position for three years, renewable based on the performance of the incumbent, financing availability, and also the Institute’s ongoing need for the position.
How to Apply:
Applicants must apply on or before 25 November 2018, together with newest Curriculum Vitae, and the names and contact info of 3 references which are knowledgeable about your professional qualifications and work experience. All applications will be acknowledged. But, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please CLICK HERE to submit your application.
Deadline: on or before 25 November 2018
Editor’s Note: msc biochem jobs, msc life sciences jobs, biotech jobs, bioinformatics jobs, research fellow jobs, research jobs, icrisat jobs, icrisat vacancies, icrisat jobs, icrisat recruitment. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – a free service and also follow us on all of our social media.