MSc Mol Biology Scientific Officer Post @ ICRISAT
MSc Molecular Biology/Plant Breeding & Genetics Scientific Officer vacancy is available at ICRISAT. ICRISAT hiring for research vacancies, and msc candidates with biosciences as a qualification are eligible. Scientific Officer jobs for msc Molecular Biology/Plant Breeding & Genetics candidates. Check out all the details posted below on the same:
This job expires in :
Name of Job: Scientific Officer – CIMMYT-INDIA
- Help in generating and analyzing large-scale molecular markers and field data to support CIMMYT’s regional germplasm development effort
- Responsible for day to day management of the molecular laboratory, handling both assets and sample and chemicals inventory
- Responsible for the database management and coordination with breeding informatics team
- MSc in Agricultural Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Plant Breeding/ Genetics, or related field of study with at least 2 years of experience in an applied breeding program
- Outstanding experience in setting up and running of genetic mapping and molecular breeding associated experiments
- Proficiency with applied molecular software to carryout phenotype analysis, QTL mapping, GWAS, GS and MAS
- Software abilities for database management and experience working with large molecular databases
- Great Comprehension of applied genetic theories and molecular plant breeding
- Great communication abilities to assist in various training events conducted by CIMMYT
This is a Locally Recruited Staff (LRS) position for three years, renewable based on the performance of the incumbent, funding availability and also the Institute’s continuing need for this position.
How to Apply:
Applicants must apply on or before 4 December 2018 2018, together with newest Curriculum Vitae, and the names and contact info of 3 references which are knowledgeable about your professional qualifications and work experience. All applications will be acknowledged. But, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please CLICK HERE to submit your application.
Deadline: on or before 4 December 2018 2018
Editor’s Note: msc molecular biology sciences jobs, plant breeding & genetics jobs, scientific officer jobs, research jobs, icrisat jobs, icrisat vacancies, icrisat jobs, icrisat recruitment. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – a free service and also follow us on all of our social media. Also check out the Podcast we have for free listen on a weekly basis on SoundCloud.