MSc Microbiology Jr. Research Fellow Post Vacant @ ICAR-IISS
MSc microbiology jobs at ICAR-IISS. ICAR-IISS is recruiting for junior research fellow vacancy. MSc microbiology candidates attend walk-in for JRF vacancy at ICAR-IISS. MSc microbiology junior research fellow vacancy at ICAR-IISS. ICAR-IISS recruiting for research vacancies as per the details given below:
This job expires in :
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
No.of Posts: 01
Project Title: “Exploring endophytic fungi for phytoremedi ation of heavy metal contaminate d soils”
Age Limit: Research Associate is 40 years for men and 45 years for women (relaxation of age in case of SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per Government norms).
Emoluments: Rs.25000/- a month (fixed) + HRA (20 percent ) (Rs. 30000/- PM fixed)
- Essential – M. Sc. In Microbiology/ Agricultural Microbiology with 4 / 5 year of Bachelor’s degree. Candidates with post graduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and two years Master’s degree should have N.E.T./ GATE qualification
- Desirable – 1. Experience in soil microbiological analysis. 2. The use of molecular methods in soil microbial analysis. 3. Good working knowledge of computers, data analysis, report preparation.
Date: 17.11.2018 Time: 10.00 a.m
- Interview of qualified applicants will be held at Indian Institute of Soil Science, Nabibagh, Berasia Road, Bhopal, that is 6 K.M from Bhopal main station for the aforementioned contractual positions.
- Age limitation for Senior Research Fellow/ Field Assistant is 35 years for Men & 40 years For Women & for Young Professional — II 21- 45 years (relaxation of age in the event of SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per Government standards ).
- The above positions are strictly on a temporary basis. The appointment will be co-terminus With the termination of this project. Other terms & conditions would be according to the guidelines For SRF/FA/YP-I working in the ICAR Schemes.
- The chosen candidate will have no right what so ever for absorption/regularization at the Institute.
- The engagement on these positions will be initially for a period of six months/one year or Till conclusion of this project. The extension will be given subject to the satisfactory Performance of the work.
- The Choice of a candidate(s) does not entail any right for absorption/regularization at IISS And/or any other sister concern such as ICAR Headquarter.
- The services of chosen candidates may be dispensed with before the termination of The project without any notice if his/her services are no more required or his/her Contribution is considered not up to the mark.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview.
- All qualified candidates are asked to be present 30 minutes before the scheduled time On the date of interview for necessary formalities.
- The applicants should bring with them original documents for confirmation combined with one Set of the comprehensive bio-data in the prescribed format with self-attested photograph and Self-evident enclosures like mark sheets, evidence of the date of birth, certificates for Qualification, expertise, and cast certificate for submission in office at the time of interview.
- Canvassing in any form will cause cancellation of candidature.
- The Director, IISS, reserves the right to correct standards and shortlist the candidates for Screening of applications/for conducting written test.
- The conclusion of the Director, IISS, Bhopal will be final and binding in all aspects.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: icar jobs, iiss jobs, icar-iiss jobs, msc microbiology jobs, msc biochem jobs, biochemistry jobs, msc microbio jobs, msc job, jobs for msc graduates, msc vacancies, msc careers, msc recruitment, make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. You can also follow us on all of our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook.