MSc Life Sciences Project Fellow Posts Vacant @ JNTBGRI
Government MSc Life Sciences & BSc Botany candidates are requested to attend the walk-in for Project Fellow & Assistant vacancies at JNTBGRI. JNTBGRI is recruiting bsc/msc candidates for Project Fellow & Assistant vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the details on the vacancies available for msc candidates below:
This job expires in :
- Project Fellow (Three) (Plant Systematics Division)
- Project Assistant (Three) (Plant Systematics Division)
Title of Project: ‘Biodiversity Assessment of Manimala River’ at Jawaharlal Nehru Tropical Botanic Garden and Research Institute, Palode, Thiruvananthapuram’.
- Rs 22,000/- Per month consolidated
- Rs 19,000/- per month consolidated
Age (as on 01st January 2018): 36 yrs
- Project Fellow: MSc Life Sciences/Statistics with a first class. Experience in Field Studies/Statistical Analysis.
- Project Assistant: BSc Botany with first class. Knowledge in Computer Operation is desirable.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may appear for walk-in-interview on 05 November 2018 at 10 AM at JNTBGRI, Palode
Terms & Conditions:
- Candidates have to submit self-attested copies of all of the Certificates in support of the claims concerning age, educational qualifications, scheduled caste/scheduled tribe/OBC etc.. The original certificates shall be produced for verification prior to the interview.
- Candidates must bring a copy of MSc dissertation and comprehensive bio-data affixing a current passport size photo.
- The candidates attending the interview need to make sure that they meet all of the eligibility conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview
- Interview Date, Time & Venue: 05th November 2018 at 10AM in JNTBGRI,
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: jntbgri jobs, jntbgri careers, jntbgri recruitment, jntbgri job openings, jntbgri current jobs, msc jobs at jntbgri, kerala jobs, jntbgri kerala jobs. For more such similar opportunities, make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also we have an app that is available for free download at the iOS and Android play store!