MSc Life Sciences & Biotech Analytical QA (Biologics) @ Dr Reddy’s Labs
Assistant Manager – Analytical QA(Biologics) jobs for msc life sciences, biotechnology and biochem candidates at Dr Reddy’s Labs. Dr Reddy’s Labs is hiring msc life sciences, biotechnology and biochem candidates for Assistant Manager – Analytical QA(Biologics) vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates check all of the details on the same below:
Job Title: Assistant Manager – Analytical QA(Biologics)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Pharmaceuticals Biotechnology
Job Function: Quality Assurance Manufacturing
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
- Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA)
- Analytical Skills
- Technology Transfer
- Analytical Method Validation
- Quality Assurance
- High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
Responsible for preserving Quality in a variety of products produced at Biologics unit of Dr.Reddy’s. Responsible to provide oversight of QC as a quality partner during product testing and other analytical activities within the biologics to make sure that product lifecycle-related reports and protocols (Analytical technology Transfers, method validation etc.) comply with international guidelines and practices. The individual will have to be able to handle relationships, identify compliance problems and execute resolution.
- Partners in Batch Analytical Record (BAR) check Lab Incident Record (LIR) check & DP (Discrepancy) check.
- Participating in day-to-day Quality oversight during QC batch testing.
- Partner in preparation of product lifecycle-related protocols and reports (Analytical tech transfer and method validation).
- Working knowledge of Quality systems such as deviations, discrepancy, CAPA, document change and method change procedures, ensuring required procedures are followed ·
- Working with minimal supervision.
Academic Background & Expertise:
- Master’s degree in Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry with 4-7 years of experience in a development environment.
- Excellent knowledge of analytical techniques.
- Aside from Analytical Quality Assurance experience, at least two-year working experience in QC or analytical laboratory with expertise in electrophoresis, ELISA and HPLC methods.
- Practical experienced in almost any method qualification or validation activity
- Great knowledge of different GMP guidelines.
Editor’s Note: msc biotechnology jobs, msc jobs, dr reddy’s jobs, dr reddy’s recruitment, msc careers. msc recruitment, biochemistry careers. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – a free service that you can avail by signing up for it just once. You can also follow us on all of our social media like Twitter and Facebook.