MSc & BTech Biotechnology Project Assistant Post @ CSIR-CECRI
MSc & BTech Biotechnology candidates can walk-in for the interview that has been scheduled at CSIR-CECRI. CSIR-CECRI is recruiting msc & btech biotechnology candidates for a Project Assistant vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Title: Project Assistant-II
Project Title: “Poly (lactic acid) / Functionalized Mesoporous Bioactive Glass Based
Hierarchical Biomimetic Composite Scaffolds for Bone Tissue Engineering via combined 3D Bioprinting and Electrospinning.” – GAP-22/18.
Age: 30 years.
Stipend per month: Rs. 14,000 + HRA
Eligibility: M.Sc.in Biotechnology / B.Tech., in Biotechnology with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST)
How to Apply:
- Candidates Must Have the Mandatory educational qualification according to the date of the meeting
- In the event the number of candidates will be greater, the candidates will probably be short-listed for an interview via a written exam.
- Amount of positions required are indicative in nature, There Might Be increase/decrease from the amount based on the condition
- Final Year/Semester students anticipating results Aren’t eligible
- The selected candidate will be supplied either lodging in the Institute campus or HRA.
- The engagement is purely on temporary basis, initially for a period of six months that might be extended or curtailed based on the tenure of their project/satisfactory operation or behaviour of their appointee as the case might be and doesn’t confer any right/claim implicit or explicit on almost any candidate for asserting extension or absorption in CSIR-CECRI.
Eligible candidates may look for Walk-in-Interview with original & self-attested copies of certificates and filled-in application at 09:00 AM on 26.11.2018 (Monday) CSIR-CECRI, Karaikudi.
INTERIM QUERIES WON’T BE ENTERTAINED. No TA/DA WILL BE COVERED FOR APPEARING FOR THE INTERVIEW. THE DECISION OF THE DIRECTOR, CSIR-CECRI REGARDING SELECTION WILL BE FINAL AND BINDING.
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 09:00 AM on 26.11.2018 (Monday) CSIR-CECRI, Karaikudi.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: msc biotechnology jobs, btech biotechnology jobs, msc careers, msc recruitment, csir-cecri jobs, cecri jobs, cecri careers, csir cecri recruitment. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – for more such news, careers, admissions, scholarships. You can also check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.