MSc Botany & Biotech Research Fellow Post @ CTCRI
MSc Botany and Biotechnology Junior Research Fellow position at CAR-Central Tuber Crops Research Institute (CTCRI). JRF vacancy for msc biosciences candidates. CTCRI is hiring MSc biosciences candidates for a JRF position. Interested and eligible candidates, check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Job Name: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Name of Project: “Gene expression profiling of taro (Colocasia esculenta L. Schott) and role of transcriptional activators of epicuticular wax in host resistance against Phytophthora leaf blight disease”
- 25,000 p.m. + HRA for 1st & 2nd Year, and 28,000 p.m. + HRA for the 3rd year for NET qualified applicants or applicants with a professional degree.
- 12,000 p.m. + HRA for 1st & 2nd Year, and 14,000 p.m. + HRA for the 3rd year for those candidates without NET
Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. (Agri. / Horti.) / M.Sc. Biotechnology/ Botany
Desirable Qualifications: i) Expertise in plant tissue culture and molecular biology. ii) Experience in computer applications.
How to Apply:
Eligible and desirous candidates fulfilling the prerequisites might appear for a personal interview by producing their certifications and testimonials (in original) from 09.30 AM onwards.
- The maximum age limit is 28 years according to 19/11/2018 (relaxation in age according to Govt. Rules)
- The aforementioned post is only on contract basis co-terminus together with the project and could be terminated by the competent authority, ICAR — CTCRI, Thiruvananthapuram without assigning any reasons at any stage.
- There’s no provision for re-employment after the conclusion of this project. The chosen candidate will have no right for claiming pay absorption or scale against any normal post being vacant on a subsequent date at this institute.
- The applicant must produce his/her original documents during the interview.
- Registration of applicants will be opened from 09.30 AM onwards only on 19/11/2018 and candidate should submit an application addressed to The Director, ICAR Central Tuber Crops Research Institute, Thiruvananthapuram enclosing a set of photocopy of certification (s), passport size photo along with a copy of publications, if any. 6. No objection certificate from the employer, in the event the applicant is in employment elsewhere.
- Experience certificates in original, if any.
- No more TA/DA etc. will be compensated for attending the interview.
- The incumbent shall have no claim for regular appointment in ICAR.
- The selection will be based on Academic Performance, Research Expertise and performance in interview.
- The conclusion of the competent authority is going to be the final and binding in all respects.
- Date and Time of Test and Interview: 19th November 2018 (Monday)
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: msc jobs, msc botany jobs, msc biotechnology jobs, msc careers, msc recruitment, msc vacancies, biotech jobs, botany jobs. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – a free subscription service that you can avail by signing up for it once. You can also follow us on all of our social media like Twitter and Facebook.