MSc Biotech/Microbio & Life Sciences JRF Post @ CUK
Junior Research Fellow Post is vacant for msc life sciences/microbiology and biotechnology at Central University of Kerala. Central University of Kerala is hiring msc biosciences candidates for a Junior Research Fellow job. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
Project Name: “Environmental impact assessment of pesticide application for cashew plantation on soil bacterial diversity, soil biochemical processes and soil enzymes through molecular approaches”.
Monthly Fellowship: 25,000/- for first two years and 28,000/- for third year with 10 percent HRA.
Age Limit: 28 years or below, age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. of India norms.
Essential Qualification: First class in M. Sc in Life Science/ Microbiology/ Environmental Science/ Biotechnology with CSIR/ UGC/ NET(LS)/ GA TEI JEST/ GPAT/ICAR-AICE
Desirable Qualification: Experience in microbiology and molecular biology Methods.
How to Apply:
Eligible and interested applicants are asked to send applications describing their interest in the position with updated CV to Dr. Jeyabalan Sangeetha before or on 10th November 2018 at the address given below and a soft copy may be mailed to [email protected]
Dr. Jeyabalan Sangeetha
Department of Environmental Science
Central University of Kerala
Tejaswini Hills, Periye, Kasaragod 6713 I 6, Kerala
General Terms & Conditions:
- The post is temporary and renewable annually subject to satisfactory performance, for a maximum of 3 years.
- Mere ownership of minimal qualification doesn’t guarantee an invitation to the interview.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on merit and need of this project and will be called for the interview. Applicant should carry all original documents at the time of interview.
- The date of interview will be intimated via email only. No additional communication in this regard will be entertained.
- The chosen JRF will be encouraged to register for PhD in Environmental Science, if the candidate fulfils the Central University of Kerala PhD Regulations
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview and at the time of joining under the project, if selected
Deadline: before or on 10th November 2018
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: msc jobs, msc life sciences jobs, msc biotechnology jobs, msc microbiology jobs, jrf jobs, junior research fellow jobs, jrf biotech jobs, jrf microbiology jobs, jrf life sciences jobs, central university of kerala jobs, central university of kerala recruitment. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also check out the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.