MSc Biosciences Research Scientist (Bioanalytical) Vacancy @ Apotex
MSc Biosciences any specialization candidates can apply online for Research Scientist (Bioanalytical) vacancy at Apotex. Apotex is hiring biosciences candidates for a research job. Interested and eligible candidates with an MSc or MTech background can check out all of the details on the same below:
Job Name: Research Scientist-Bioanalytical
Location: Bangalore, KA, IN, 560099
Under the supervision of Team Leader or Group Leader or Dy.Manager, accountable for developing, validating bio-analytical methods for the quantitation of drugs and metabolites in biological fluids involving medium to complex analytical techniques and applies assay for the analysis of drugs and metabolites in biological fluids involving simple to complex analytic techniques. Responsible for interpreting data and completing the required reports and documentation
- Conducts duties following established Apotex Research Pvt. Ltd., Bioequivalence Centre’s, Standard Operating Procedures and in a consistent manner consistent with current regulatory ( DCGI- CDSCO, TPD, USFDA, TGA, ICH, GLP, EMEA) guidelines / based practices/expectations.
- Performs bioanalytical method development and validation for the quantification of drugs and metabolites.
- Operates general lab equipment and instrumentation systems and utilizes automated data collection/reporting systems.
- Sets-up and ensures calibration of analytical systems and also preserves instrument systems in good working order.
- Documents all of the results and work of assignments as needed.
- Assists in the preparation of laboratory reports.
- Investigates and corrects analytical, instrumental, and procedural problems, if necessary in consultation with management or supervisor.
- To receive the plasma samples from the clinic and make sure their proper storage until additional assay
- To write and revise SOPs according to need and keep awareness of and adherence to all present SOPs.
- To oversee the raw data compilation and their archiving following completion of final reports.
- Performs regular maintenance on Mass Spectrometers and associated HPLC equipment.
- Applies assay for the routine batch analysis of drugs and metabolites in biological fluids involving simple to complex analytic practices.
- Performs additional related duties as assigned by Management.
- Minimum M.Sc. / M. Pharm / Ph.D
- 4 to 6 years of experience in Bioanalytical Laboratory.
- Knowledge of computerized data acquisition systems.
- Excellent knowledge of GLP requirements
Editor’s Note: msc jobs, biosciences jobs, biotech jobs, biochem jobs, biotechnology jobs, biochemistry jobs, research scientist jobs, research scientist bioanalytical jobs, r&d jobs, make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also follow us on all of our social media, you can also check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.