MSc Bio & Life Sciences Junior Research Fellow Job @ Delhi University
MSc Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology candidates are encouraged to apply for Junior Research Fellow jobs at University of Delhi. University of Delhi is hiring for research positions. MSc Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology research positions is available for candidates at University of Delhi. Check out all of the details below:
This job expires in :
Name of Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: Study the role of hnRNPA1 (RNA binding protein) in glioma
cell drug resistance development
Duration of Project: 11 months (Annual review for extension)
Emoluments (Fixed) a month: Rs. 25000/- (consolidated)
Duration of Appointment: 1 year, only extendable according to the availability of funds and performance
Essential Qualifications: Candidate must have M.Sc. In Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Biomedical Sciences/ Medical Biotechnology with 55 percent of minimal marks or equal to CGPA grade or applicants with CSIR/UGC/NET or valid GATE score qualify.
Desirable Qualifications(Not compulsory ): Expertise in Primary cell line culture and maintenance and Molecular biology technique (like RT-PCR, Gene cloning etc.), working knowledge of computers (MS Office, Internet etc.)
How to Apply:
- Competent applicants are asked to mail their applications along with a self-attested photograph and their CV to email@example.com.
- Electronic applications will be accepted only until 29th Nov 2018. Short-listed candidates will be notified through email.
- The interview will be held at Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Centre for Biomedical Research (ACBR), University of Delhi. Delhi 110007. No TA/DA will be compensated for attending the interview.
- Date & time of Interview: 5th Dec 2018, 11:30 am onwards.
- Candidates shouldn’t be over 28 yrs.
- Candidates must bring all original degree certificates, date of birth proof and any other pertinent information (such as copies of publications, awards, recommendations etc.) at the time of interview.
- For technical information of this project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at the below address:
Name: Dr. Ajay K. Yadav
Address: Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Centre for Biomedical Research (ACBR),
University of Delhi.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: msc life sciences jobs, research jobs, research fellow jobs, msc jobs, microbiology jobs, delhi university jobs, delhi university careers, delhi university job opportunity, msc jobs, msc careers, research fellow careers. Make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and that you are following us on all of our social media platforms.