Microbiology & Biotechnology JRF Position Vacant @ ICAR-IARI
MTech Biotechnology, MSc Biotechnology & Microbiology candidates walk-in for Junior Research Fellow vacancies that are available at ICAR-IARI. ICAR-IARI is hiring mtech biotech & microbiology candidates for research vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates check out details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Vacancies: 01
Project Name: “Enhancing the productivity of phycobiliproteins (C-PCs) and cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) in selected cyanobacteria for valorization and development of functional foods”
Essential Qualifications: Minimum 60% marks: Master’s degree in Microbiology/ Biotechnology or M. Tech Biotechnology with 4 years/5 years of Bachelor’s degree or applicants having Post Graduate degree in Basic Science with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and two years Master’s degree, should have qualified UGC/CSIR/ICAR-NET/GATE or Ph. D. in applicable discipline as above.
Desirable Qualifications: Experience of working together with cyanobacteria and microalgae, cultivation and biochemical characterization with competence in computer skills.
How to Apply:
- AGE: The upper age limit is 35 years; relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Serviceman/Women according to the Govt. Of India instructions.
- The applicant should submit self-attested copies of certificates along with application plus a brief of research work done vis-à-vis publications in peer-reviewed journals during post-graduation & present employment and 2 passport size photos. Applicant should bring with them original documents at the time of interview for verification. Applicants with minimal eligibility have to appear for the interview
- No objection and experience certification from the employer in case he/she’s in employment.
- All eligible candidates are asked to be present 30 minutes before scheduled time on the date of interview for necessary formalities.
- Originally the period of engagement is going to be for a single year, and continuation depends upon progress assessed every six months by Principal Investigators.
- Positions are only time bound, non-regular and on a co-terminus foundation with the project. Appointment may be terminated on one month’s note
- The chosen candidate will have no legal right to claim regularization by absorption or against any regular posts or some additional contractual engagement on the conclusion of this Project.
- Candidates reaching following the specified time won’t be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature. The Director’s decision will be binding and final in all respects.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview.
- Any other clarifications could be had on the date of interview.
- Place of posting is at CCUBGA, Division of Microbiology, IARI, New Delhi-12. Travel may be needed for Project related work.
Date, Time & Venue of Interview: December 11, 2018 at 10:00 AM at CCUBGA (Near B. P. Pal Auditorium), Division of Microbiology, ICARIndian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi-110012
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: mtech biotech jobs, msc microbiology jobs, junior research fellow jobs, research careers, msc biotechnology, msc biotechnology jobs, msc research careers, msc vacancies, msc research fellow jobs, icar-iari jobs, icar jobs, iari jobs. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter for more such job opportunities and also follow us on all of our social media platforms.