Life Sciences & Biological Sciences YP Vacancy @ NBFGR
If you are a msc candidate with a qualification in life sciences, you are invited to attend a walk-in interview for a Young Professional positions. Life sciences Young Professional Posts Vacant as per all of the details on the project, eligibility, emoluments and more down below:
This job expires in :
Job Title: Young Professional-II
No. of Positions: 01
Project Titles: “Short Term Technical Manpower Hiring in ICAR Institutes”
Monthly Emoluments: Rs. 25,000/- per month fixed
Age Limit: 21-45 years (age relation as per rules)
- Essential Qualifications:
1. Post-Graduate in Life Sciences or equivalent diploma In Fishery Science/any branch of Tech (Biological).
2. 1St division or 60% marks in Intermediate or Equal OGPA in Graduation.
- Desirable Qualifications: Working experience in Microbiology/Biotechnology will be preferred.
How to Apply:
Eligible and desirous candidates Satisfying All of the requirements may appear for the Interview with duly filled in application form providing full details of academic records and experience(s).
- Most importantly positions are temporary and Might be terminated by the Director, ICAR-NBFGR, Lucknow without assigning any reasons at any stage. The Exact Same could be extended on half yearly basis On candidate’s every 06-monthly performance evaluation and fund availability.
- The tenure of YP’s will be regulated by ICAR guidelines.
- Only those candidates will be Permitted to appear for interview who fulfil All of the eligibility conditions.
- Each of the eligible candidates appearing for interview must bring their coloured passport size Picture and the original certificates together with self-attested photocopies in support of the Educational qualification/experience at the time of interview.
- Place of work will be at ICAR-NBFGR, Lucknow.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for appearing in Interview.
- All qualified candidates are asked to be present 30 minutes before the scheduled time on the date of Interview for necessary formalities.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- The selection will be based on Academic Performance, Research Expertise and performance in interview.
- The conclusion of Director, ICAR-NBFGR, Lucknow will be final and binding in all aspects.
- Date, Time and Venue of Interview: 13th November 2018 from 10:00 hrs. onwards at ICARNational Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources, Lucknow
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: nbfgr jobs, nbfgr careers, nbfgr recruitment, nbfgr life sciences, life sciences jobs, check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – its a free service that you can avail by signing up for it.