JRF/SRF Molecular Biology and Cell Biology Post @ DRILS
MSc/BTech & MTech basic sciences candidates are eligible to apply for a Junior Research/ Senior Fellowship position at Dr. Reddy’s Institute of Life Sciences. Dr. Reddy’s Institute of Life Sciences is hiring for dst-dprp jrf/srf position that is available for basic sciences candidates as per the details posted below:
This job expires in :
Title: Junior Research/ Senior Fellowship for Molecular Biology and Cell
Project Title: “Novel Small molecules as selective and Positive Allosteric Modulators
(PAM) of 5-HT2c receptor: Discovery and development of potential anti-obesity
- Junior Research Fellowship: Rs. 25,000/a month and 30 percent HRA (Total Rs. 32,500/ month).
- Senior Research Fellowship: Rs. 28,000/ a month and 30 percent HRA (Total Rs. 36,400/month)
Duration: The duration of the fellowship is for one yr and six months. On the other hand, the performance of the candidate will be assessed annually along with the fellowship will be renewed only upon adequate performance.
1) Literature search.
2) Design, plan and execute experiments under the supervision of the PI.
3) Provide scientific support to the PI in his/her research activities.
4) Book keeping and maintenance of stocks and consumables.
Essential Qualifications: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
• Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science with NET qualification or
• Graduate Degree in a Professional Course with NET qualification or
• Post Graduate Degree in a Professional course
1) Molecular Biology and Cellular Biology: Experience in Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, generation of stable clones, promoter-reporter assays etc..
How to Apply:
Candidates satisfying the above credentials can send their curriculum vitae via email to email@example.com before or on 23rd November 2018. While applying please mention the specific area, i.e Molecular Biology and Cell Biology. Selected candidates will be called for a personal interview to Dr. Reddy’s Institute of Life Sciences, University of Hyderabad Campus, Gachibowli, Hyderabad or by skype interview shortly after. The qualifying candidates are expected to begin working within two weeks of their selection.
Deadline – before or on 23rd Nov 2018
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: dr reddy’s institute of life sciences jobs, drils india jobs, dr reddy’s jobs, msc biotech jobs, biotechnology jobs, msc jobs. Are you from a biotechnology background? Want to know where you can find information on the same at Biotecnika. Make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. It is a free subscription service that you can avail by signing up for it just once.