Guest Faculty (Food Technology) Post Vacant @ Panjab University
Dr. S.S. Bhatnagar University Institute Of Chemical Engineering &
Technology Panjab University is hiring msc food technology candidates for Guest faculty (Food Tech – Assistant Professor) vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details below:
This job expires in :
Job Name: Guest Faculty (Assistant Professor)
Essential Qualifications: First Class Master’s Degree in Food Engineering/Technology
Desirable Qualifications: Without prejudice to the above, the following conditions
may be considered desirable.
- Teaching, research industrial and/or professional experience in a reputed organization.
- Papers presented at Conferences and/or in refereed journals.
How to Apply:
All the applicants are advised to bring their original certificates and other relevant documents for verification along with the duly filled form giving the following details at the time of interview:
2. Date of Birth
3. Educational Qualifications (Attach Photocopies of the certificates)
4. Attested photocopy of Degree
5. Teaching/Research Experience (attach details) in the form of publications etc.
6. Correspondence address
7. Contact No./Mobile No. & E-mail ID
The above assignment is on lecture basis with a token honorarium of Rs.1000/- per lecture with an upper limit of Rs.25000/- per month.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: guest faculty jobs, food technology jobs, assistant professor jobs, assistant professor (food technology) jobs, guest faculty careers, panjab university jobs. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also check out the Podcast we have for free on SoundCloud.