Govt MSc Life Sciences Jr. Research Fellow Post @ UPPCB
Government jobs for msc life sciences candidates at Uttar Pradesh Pollution Control Board for a Junior Research Fellow vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the Junior Research Fellow vacancy at Uttar Pradesh Pollution Control Board. All details below:
This job expires in :
Job Name: Junior Research Fellows
No. of Posts: 24 (3 each)
Place of Posting:
- Central Lab, Lucknow
- Regional Office, Bijnaur
- Regional Office, Bulandshahar
- Regional Office, Ghaziabad
- Regional Office, Kanpur
- Regional Office, Raebareli
- Regional Office, Allahabad
- Regional Office, Varanasi
Monthly Emoluments: Rs. 32000.00 fixed
Eligibility: Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry/Environmental Management/Environmental Science/Life Sciences with NET/GATE Qualification
How to Apply:
- Age not exceeding 28 years of age JRF according to date of interview (upper age limit relaxable up to 5 years in the event of candidate belonging to SC/ST, female applicants, 3 years in case of OBC category) those belongs to SC/ST/OBC are expected to produce the Original Caste Certificate issued by Competent Authority.
- The above position is temporary and coterminous together with the project. The service of the Selected candidate will stand terminated automatically after the expiry of this project or completion of this project period mentioned in the offer of appointment, whichever is earlier. The period can be extended further by the Competent Authority as per requirement annually. He/She will not have any right to claim for regularization or absorption whatsoever in regular vacancies of Uttar Pradesh Pollution Control Board (UPPCB).
- TA/DA won’t be admissible for attending the interview.
- Recruitment will be made through INTERVIEW, nevertheless, applicable documents/mark-sheet such as experience certification would be verified and screening will be made. Candidates will be chosen on the basis of UPPCB criteria prescribed for the post applied for.
- The board reserves the right not to fill up the above-advertised post, if so decides, no correspondence/representation will be entertained in regard to the walk-in interview and/or choice.
- Candidates must make 1 day stay arrangement at Lucknow as an interview can continue. On the next day based on the number of applicants. No allowances for a stay will be compensated l by Board.
- The eligible/qualified candidate can appear for”WALK IN INTERVIEW” at the venue on date and time as mentioned below. While appearing for interview, the candidate will be required to submit an”APPLICATION FORM” (format may be downloaded from www.uppcb.com) duly signed and glued with the latest colour passport size photo in aforesaid at specified proforma and duly self-evident on set photocopies of all Degrees/ Academic Qualification Certificates/Mark List/Experience Certificate etc. should be attached with this form.
- Candidates will have to produce Certificates/Testimonials in first at the time of interview. Registration will close at the scheduled time, therefore, candidates are advised to reach the place 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time.
- Date of interview: 22nd Nov. 2018
- Registration time: 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
(Candidates reporting after 11:00 a.m. will not be allowed for interview)
- Venue of Interview: UP Pollution Control Board, TC-12V, Vibhuti Khand, Gomati Nagar, Lucknow-226010
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: UPPCB jobs, uttar pradesh pollution control board jobs, uttar pradesh pollution control board careers, uttar pradesh pollution control board vacancies, uttar pradesh pollution control board jrf jobs, uttar pradesh pollution control board msc jobs. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.