Govt MSc Life Sciences & Biotech Project Research Job @ ZSI
Government job vacancies for life sciences and biotechnology candidates. Project Fellow posts for msc biotechnology and life sciences candidates at Zoological Survey of India. Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) jobs for msc biotechnology and life sciences candidates. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Position Name: Project Fellow (01)
Name of Project: Diversity of Water-Striders (Hemiptera:Gerridae) from
Principal Estuaries of Eastern Coast of India.
Fellowship: Rs 18,000/- PM (consolidated)
Qualification: M. Sc. In Zoology / Life Sciences / Environmental Science/Marine Science/Biotechnology or equivalent from a recognized University.
Desirable Experience: Experience of working in Entomology and Knowledge of Computer and basic field, data collection, field photography etc.
Age Limit: Upper age limit 28 yrs. On the date of this interview.
How to Apply:
- The above posts are only temporary and co-terminus together with the project.
- The upper age limit is as on the date of interview. The age limit may be relaxed in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/women according to GoI rules.
- Candidates appearing for the walk-in-interview are needed to register from 10:00-11:00 AM on the day of the interview at ZSI, M-Block, New Alipore, Kolkata — 700 053. Candidates must bring the duly filled-in application with attested true copies of testimonials of qualifications, expertise, date of birth etc. along with copies of mark sheets of examinations. All original documents must be produced at the time of registration.
- The initial offer of appointment to the candidates are going to be on the purely contractual basis and it could be extended for the further period(s) based on further project extension and satisfactory performance of the candidate.
- The chosen candidate needs to join immediately or at a short notice.
- No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates for appearing for the interview.
- The application form may be downloaded from the Zoological Survey of India site http://zsi.gov.in and filled in application together with all details to be submitted at the time of registration.
- Candidates can also send an electronic copy of their application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Director, Zoological Survey of India reserves the right to rejection or selection of any candidature and cancellation of the walk-in-interview.
- Date & Venue of Interview: 07.12.2018, Zoological Survey of India, Prani Vigyan Bhawan, 535, M-Block, New Alipore, Kolkata – 700 053.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: life sciences jobs, research jobs, msc jobs, biotechnology jobs, msc jobs, project fellow careers, govt jobs, project jobs, zsi jobs, zoological survey of india jobs, msc zoology jobs, msc careers, msc recruitment, keep yourself updated via a Newsletter – Biotecnika Times Newsletter – which is all free and you get updates on a daily basis. Also, check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.