Food Safety Officer – Food Inspector Job @ Municipal Service Commission
Exclusive Govt Research Job Vacancy for Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Bio-Technology / Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology at The Municipal Corporation. Recruitment Examination will be held for the post of Food Safety Officer (Food Inspector) under Health Department of The Municipal Corporation.
This job expires in :
MUNICIPAL SERVICE COMMISSION
149, A.J .C. Bose Road, Kolkata – 700 014.
Advertisement No. -21 of 2018
The Candidates who have applied against Advertisement No. -12 of 2018 dated 10.03.2018 for the Post of Food Safety Officer (Food Inspector), need not apply again.
The online application is Encouraged through Site www.mscwb.org from the Citizens of India from 17/09/2018 to 16/11/2018 for recruitment to the post of Food Safety Officer (Food Inspector) under Health Department of The Kolkata Municipal Corporation.
Title of the Post: Food Safety Officer (Food Inspector)
The Commission will prepare a board along with a Reserve List of Successful Candidates and the Reserve List will contain 50% of reserve against the exact amount of Vacancies Category-wise.
Scale of Pay/Salary: PB -3 (Rs. 7,100 to 37,600/- ) Plus Grade pay Rs. 4,100/-
No. of Vacancies: 15 (Fifteen): UR – 08**, UR(PWD)-01, SC-03, OBC(A)-02, OBC(B)-01.
Essential Qualifications for Direct Recruitment:
i) A degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Bio-Technology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Services or Bio-Chemistry or Micro-Biology or Master’s Degree in Chemistry or a Degree in Medicine from a Recognized University.
ii) Qualification required under F.S.S. Rules 2011 as will be amended from time to time, AND clarification provided by the Commissioner of Food Safety, West Bengal vide no. 124/HF/CFS/1A-11/2013DT. 29.09.2016):-
• As per Rule -2.1.3 ( 1) (iii) of Food Safety and Standards Rules, 2011 Training needs to be completed successfully before issuance of the appointment letter from the Commission of Food safety.
• As per guideline of FSSAI, duration of training of Food Safety Officer is 40 (forty) days and Food Safety Officer newly notified by State can smoothly perform their duties and implement the Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006, and Rules and Regulation, thereunder, a course of 5 (five) days is proposed to be conducted by the Food Authority on interim basis.
iii) Has successfully completed training as specified by the Food Authority at a recognized Institution or Institution approved for the purpose.
B. Age not over 37 years as on 1 st January 2018 ( Upper age relaxation is admissible for only to S.C., S.T. candidates of West Bengal according to Rule ).
Method of Recruitment & Syllabus: The method of recruiting and Syllabus will be notified later on in our site www.mscwb.org.
4. Application Fee: (Non-refundable)
I. Application Fee For UR & OBC (A & B) candidates is Rs. 150/- (Rupees One hundred and fifty) plus processing charges Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty) plus Rs. 20/- (Rupees Twenty)towards Bank Charges for Challan deposit.
II. For SC & PWD candidates only processing charges of Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty) plus Rs. 20/- (Rupees Twenty)towards Bank Charges for Challan deposit.
III. The application fees plus processing charges as stated in Para (1 ) above shall be collected by all the branches of the United Bank of India and the same to be deposited to Account No. 0088010367936 through Challan generated after submission of Online Application at our website www.mscwb.org.
IV. Apart from above, a candidate may opt. For online payment of aforesaid fees and charges through lndiaideas.com Limited (Bill Desk).
5. Miscellaneous: A candidate presently in service under Central or the State Government, Semi Government, local/ Statutory Body shall have to make sure that No-Objection Certificate (N.O.C.) by his /her current Employer reaches the Office of the Municipal Service Commission within 7 (Seven) days prior to the date of Personality Test I Interview. Otherwise, he/ she is going to be considered not eligible for the Personality Test/ Interview.
6. Last Date: Last date for Registration for online application and generation of challan is 16/11/2018 and application fee together with processing charges must be deposited to the Bank by 19/11/2018 and also the process of submission of Application must be completed by 20/11/2018.
NOTE: The Municipal Service Commission reserves the right to rectify errors and omissions, if any, in the procedure for holding the Exam and final announcement of result.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: If you are looking for Food Safety Officer job, Food Safety Inspector jobs, you must apply for the above vacancy at The Kolkata Municipal Corporation. Candidates with degree in Food Technology/ Biotechnology / Microbiology / Life science can apply for Food Safety Officer Job. Entrance exmas are also conducted by the govt for Food Safety Officer job in Govt Sector or at FSSAI. Keep visiting Biotecnika for more updates.