DST Funded MSc & MTech Jr. Research Fellow Post @ JNU
MSc & MTech Biosciences jobs for eligible candidates at JNU, Special Centre for Molecular Medicines. Jawaharlal Nehru University, Special Centre for Molecular Medicines jobs for msc & mtech biosciences candidates. JNU is hiring biosciences candidates for junior research fellow job. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the details below:
This job expires in :
Special Centre for Molecular Medicines
Jawaharlal Nehru University
Job Name: Junior Research Fellow (One)
Name of the Project: “A novel approach to study the genomic and functional effect of Bisbenzimidazole: in accordance to develop Broad-spectrum Antibacterial agent”.
Fellowship: Rs.25000/- + 30 percent HRA
- M.Tech/M.Sc degree in Life Sciences/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Bioinformatics/ Biophysics/ with strong academic record.
- NET/ GATE qualified.
- Student with Masters in Biological Sciences discipline will be eligible for a position in the project. The student with a biology background ought to have expertise in protein expression and purification, cloning, DNA and RNA isolation, PCR, DNA sequencing, Western Blotting, Spectroscopy, Fluorescence Microscopy, Bioinformatics.
- The candidate must have research expertise with pathogenic bacterial strain and animal handling.
- Research expertise in molecular biology, biochemical and knowledge of Efflux Kinetics, NGS methods together with the handling of lab animals.
- Preference will be given to applicants with experience in Bioinformatics and Next generation sequencing/Proteomics data analysis.
The chosen candidate will be appointed on a purely temporary basis, initially for a duration of one year or until his/her services are required by the Project Director or until the validity of this project, whichever is earliest.
How to Apply:
Application through hard Copy in addition to soft copy on email ID- firstname.lastname@example.org together with detailed bio-data supporting documents/ certificates and list of publications should reach Prof. Vibha Tandon, Special Centre for Molecular Medicines, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067, on or before 9th November 2018. Please be aware that no TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview for the stated positions.
Last date to apply: 9th November 2018
Editor’s Note: msc bioinformatics jobs, jrf jnu jobs, jawaharlal nehru university jobs, jawaharlal nehru university jobs, jnu recruitment, jnu delhi jobs. You can check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. You can also make sure you are following us on all of our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook. Also, check out our Podcast for free listen on SoundCloud.