DBT Funded MSc Biotech & Microbiology SRF Post @ ICAR-CIFT
MSc Microbiology/Biotechnology candidates are encouraged to attend the walk-in interview that has been scheduled for a senior research fellow position at CIFT. CIFT hiring for a SRF position. Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT) vacancies for MSc biosciences candidates. Check details below:
This job expires in :
Job Title: Senior Research Fellow
Title of Project: “Screening lytic phages from diverse marine and aquatic niche for controlling bacterial pathogens associated with aquaculture and post-harvest fish quality”
Fellowship: Rs.28,000/- a month + 20 percent HRA
Essential Qualifications: First class Masters degree in the field of Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Fishery Microbiology with NET eligibility OR Graduate degree in Professional Course with NET qualification OR Post Graduate degree in Professional Courses at the aforementioned field with 2-year research expertise.
Desirable Qualifications: Superb computer analytical and documentation abilities. Prior experience in handling bacteriophages, microbial cultures and molecular methods.
Requirement: Work involves extensive field trips, the collection of samples, screening for bacteriophages development and lab analysis.
Age Limit: Maximum of 35 years for men and 40 years for women according to date of interview
Recruitments are in accordance with DST OM No. SR/S9/Z-09/2012 dated 21.10.2014
- Registration Will Start at 9.00 a.m. and will close at 11.30 a.m.
- Age limitation (as on 27/11/2018): Below 35 years for men and 40 years for women.
- Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST applicants is permissible.
- Candidate should have 1st class or 60% marks or equivalent overall GPA
- Candidates have to submit attested copies of all of the Certificates in support of the claims concerning age, educational qualifications, Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/OBC etc. The original certificates shall be produced for verification prior to the interview.
- Candidates must bring detailed bio-data ( in the enclosed format) affixing a current passport size picture
- The chosen candidate will be recruited on contract basis under ICAR norms. The post is temporary and is co-terminus together with the project.
- The candidate attending the interview need to ensure that they meet all of the eligibility requirements. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates for selection/test/appointment
- No TA/DA will pay to attend the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will leave the candidate disqualified for this post.
- The Director’s decision will be binding and final in all aspects concerning the selection to the post.
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 29/11/2018 at 10.00am at CIFT, Cochin
Editor’s Note: msc microbiology jobs, msc biotechnology jobs, research fellow jobs, cift jobs, icar-cift jobs, cift careers, icar-cift walk-in, msc jobs at cift, microbiology jobs at cift, icar-cift job vacancies, icar-cift msc jobs subscribe to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also follow us on all of our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook. You can also check out the Voice of Biotecnika – a weekly Podcast we have on SoundCloud.