10+ Govt DRDO-DIHAR Research Recruitment For MSc & PhD Candidates
Govt jobs for MSc and PhD candidates. Candidates with background in Plant Breeding and Genetics/ Botany / Zoology/ Bio-Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology are eligible to apply for 03 Research Associates (RA) & 10 Junior Research Fellows (JRF) Positions as per the details that are given below:
This job expires in :
Name of the Position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No.of Posts: 10
Plant Breeding/Botany/Soil Science/Entomology/Horticulture/Biotechnology/Plant Biotech/Agriculture Sc/ Animal Biotechnology/Animal ScienceNeterinary Science/Poultry Science/Zoology/Microbiology/Chemistry (Organic)/Analytical Chemistry/Biochemistry
M.Sc. in the first division with NET qualification
B.E./B. Tech. in the first division with NET/GATE qualification
M.E./M.Tech. in the first division at both Graduate and Post-graduate level
The candidate may be allowed to register for PhD during their tenure of fellowship
Name of the Position: Research Associate (RA)
No.of Posts: 03
- Post 1: Chemistry/Biochemistry
- Post 2: Horticulture/Environmental Science
- Post 3: Biotechnology/ Animal Biotechnology/Molecular Biology/MicrobiologyNeteri nary Science
PhD or equivalent.
M.E./M.Tech/M.V.Sc. with 3 years of research/teaching/design & development experience and at least one research paper published in the Science Citation Index (SCI) journal
1. candidates who have submitted their PhD thesis may also apply. However, if selected, such candidates shall be awarded the Research Associateship only after award of degree/provisional certificate.
2i For Post 1 preference shall be given to candidates having specialization in analytical chemistry or natural product chemistry; experience in HPLC, FTIR, LC-MS & related analytical techniques
Upper Age Limit: 28 years and 35 years for JRF and RA respectively as on date of Walk-in-Interview. Relaxable for SC, ST & OBC candidates as per Gol orders.
Stipend (monthly) and tenure of fellowship:
(a) JRF: A stipend of Rs 25,000/- + HRA per month for an initial period of two years and performance-based extension/upgradation as per DRDO guidelines subject to a maximum of 5 years.
(b) RA: A stipend of Rs 40,000/- + HRA per month for a maximum period of two years.
Selection procedure: Desirable candidates shall report by 0900 hours on 3rd December 2018 at DIHAR base lab, Chandigarh, Near 3 BRO, Industrial Area Phase-II, Chandigarh (Tele No. 0172·2639800). Candidates shall bring the following:
1. Duly-filled Application forms (Format enclosed).
2. All certificates in original along with an attested photocopy of each.
3. Neatly typed Bio-data.
Initially, the candidates shall be screened wrt qualification etc. Those candidates who are screened-in shall face interview on the same day.
1. Fellowship/Associateship shall be governed as per policy and rules in-vogue in DRDO, MoD, Gol.
2. The offer of Fellowship/Associateship shall not confer on the candidates any right for absorption in DRDO.
3. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview or for joining if selected.
4. Candidates working in Govt/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous bodies should bring NoC from their present employer on the date of interview. If selected, such candidates shall be required to submit relieving order from their employer before joining.
5. The posts advertised are for R&D project related studies. Only those who are medically fit and willing to wor1< in adverse environmental conditions like high altitude may apply.
6. Grant of fellowship/associateship shall be entirely at the discretion of DIHAR. The Institute may refuse to admit any candidate without assigning any reason thereof.
7. The number of seats may increase or decrease without prior notice.
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 0900 hours on 3rd December 2018 at DIHAR base lab, Chandigarh, Near 3 BRO, Industrial Area Phase-II, Chandigarh (Tele No. 0172·2639800).
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: govt jobs, govt careers, drdo jobs, govt drdo jobs, govt research careers, dihar jobs, drdo dihar jobs, drdo-dihar jobs, biotechnology jobs, microbiology jobs, plant breeding and genetics jobs, phd jobs, msc jobs, msc careers. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also follow us on all of our social media like Twitter and Facebook.