Scientist B Post for MSc Life Sciences Candidates @ ICMR-NIE
Project vacancy for msc & phd life sciences candidates at ICMR National Institute of Epidemiology. ICMR-NIE is hiring msc & phd candidates for a life sciences scientist position. MSc & PhD Life Sciences jobs at ICMR-NIE. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the details below:
This job expires in :
Position: Scientist B – (Medical/Non-Medical)
Project Title: HPV Vaccine Concurrent Evaluation Project
Age Limit: 35 years
Emoluments: Rs.45,990/- + HRA as admissible per month
Essential Qualification: 1 st Class Master’s degree in Life Sciences from a recognized University with two years’ experience in related field. OR 2 nd class Master’s Degree with PhD in relevant subject from a recognized University
- Knowledge of computer applications/data management
- Experiences of field-based health-related research, such as field supervision and data collection
- Willingness to travel to several areas of the project districts
Nature of Duties:
- guarantee timely data reporting and management Plan, coordinate and execute the field work
- Train and supervise field staff
- Coordination with Health and School officials
- Monitoring Data Collection
- Data Management
- Report writing
How to Apply:
- Bring the filled in application with a single set of Xerox copy of qualification and expertise
- Candidate must submit all certificates/testimonials in original for verification. Candidates who don’t bring the Original Certificates for written test / Interview won’t be considered.
- Age Relaxation is admissible with regard to SC/ST applicants for five years and OBC candidates for 3 years according to Government of India Rules.
- Age concession to the extent of service rendered in ICMR projects is also admissible for experience and proficient persons.
- Experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work during the period of employment.
- Community/ Caste certification: Candidates applying under OBC category shall submit attested copy of OBC Non — Creamy Layer Certificate in the specified format, issued within a year from the final date of application by the appropriate authority. Only Non-Creamy Layer OBC certificates will be approved and other certificates won’t be accepted.
- No- Objection Certificate from the present employer (for Govt. /AB/PSU Servants only).
- All posts are Contractual for the length offered.
- The incumbents chosen will not have any claim for routine appointments beneath NIE/ICMR or continuation of their services in any other project.
- TA/DA won’t be compensated by NIE for attending the written test/ interview.
- The Institute reserves the right to fill up or to not fill the advertised posts.
The Director/Selection Committee has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason thereof without any recommendation in this matter will be entertained.
Canvassing and bringing pressure in any kind for shortlisting, employment and interview will be a disqualification and barred from the selection process
- Date of Walk-In-Interview: 25.10.2018
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: phd life sciences jobs, msc life sciences jobs, scientist careers, life sciences careers, icmr jobs, nie jobs, national institute of epidemiology jobs, icmr national institute of epidemiology recruitment 2018. Biotecnika Times Newsletter – a free subscription service that you can avail by signing up for it once. You can also download the app that is available for free download on to your iOS and Android devices.