MSc & MTech QA Laboratory Scientist Position Vacant @ NDDB
MSc & MTech candidates with Biotechnology & Microbiology with relevant experience are encouraged to apply online for a Scientist-I (QA-Laboratory) vacancy at National Dairy Development Board. NDDB is hiring msc and mtech candidates for a Scientist-I (QA-Laboratory) vacancy. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Name of the Position: Scientist-I (QA-Laboratory)
Age Limit: (Candidates above 30 years of age as on 01 December 2018 need not apply)
Profile Summary: Work as Quality Manager in implementing and maintaining Lab Quality Management System according to ISO 17025, ISO 17043 and ISO 17034. Managing the accreditation/recognition requirement of different agencies such as NABL, BIS, EIC, APEDA and FSSAI.
Job Category: Centre for Analysis and Learning in Livestock and Food (CALF)
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Preparation, review and amendment of Quality Manual and Management system and other processes according to ISO 17043, ISO 17034 and helping in smooth transition from ISO 17025:2005 to ISO 17025:2017.
- Carrying out duties of Quality Manager as per as per preceding regulations and regulatory bodies.
- Conduct the experiment to get Proficiency Testing in the Regions of technical experience. Prepare PT/Quality Control samples for biological and chemical analysis. Statistical evaluation of data for PT evaluation and report preparation. Communication with customers on Proficiency Test and logistics of all samples.
- Maintaining the documentation of National Reference Laboratory for accreditation and regular operations.
- Supervision and support to Sample and Reporting cell.
- Maintaining document control, carrying out vendor analysis, managing and resolving consumer complaints, assessing and managing customer feedbacks. Managing change control, non- conformances, OOS/root cause investigation records.
- Preparing improvement record, Kaizen and Quality Circle actions.
- Planning and implementation of CALF’s Internal Audit, Management Review Meeting.
- Procurement of all calibration support for many equipments of CALF.
- Preparation of programs such as re-assessments, Scope enhancement for Accreditation and various regulatory approvals. Communication and follow-ups with certification/approval bodies, facing assessments and closing all of the non-conformances within timelines.
- Co-coordinating internal/external training.
- Participate in routine testing according to the requirement.
- Supervision of analytical work of Trainee / Scientist/ Technician in Laboratory.
- Proper handling, maintenance of sophisticated equipments, usage & proper storage of CRM/SRM.
- Ensure good housekeeping and preserve required environmental. Conditions according to test technique.
- Participation in Method development / validation/ verification and sponsored research trials. Writing detailed report on the action.
- Estimate Measurement of Uncertainty of various test parameters.
- Ensure data & calculations transfer in a systematic manner.
- Any additional job assigned by the supervisor.
The incumbent needs to be MSc/M Tech (Any branch of Chemistry/ Microbiology (Dairy, Food or General) /Biotechnology/ Food Science) with three or more years of experience in the QA activities of a food lab.
PhD in any of the above-mentioned areas with minimum two years of experience in the QA activities of a food lab.
Candidates with previous work experience in the licensed lab according to ISO-17043 would be favoured.
Skills/ Attributes: Technical
1. Throughout comprehension on ISO 17025 and ISO 17043 present versions.
2. Exposure in statistical analysis /tools /bundles for regular quality control test and Proficiency Testing.
3. Through with PT, various excellent control techniques and GLP in the analysis.
4. Understanding of Regulatory limits and method of analysis According to the regulation of FSSAI/ BIS/ Codex/ EU etc. for Milk and Milk products, Food and Water.
1. Understanding about regulations and recognition schemes.
2. Creative thinking and innovation.
3. Result oriented.
4. Thinking strategically.
5. Building relationship and teamwork.
6. Influencing and persuading.
7. Resolving conflicts and other issues.
8. Getting adaptable.
9. Proficiency in English.
10. Fantastic communication and presentation skills.
Deadline: The last date of receiving applications is 24 October 2018.
Editor’s Note: qa jobs, qa scientist jobs, qa biotech jobs, qa lab scientist jobs, msc jobs, mtech jobs, scientist jobs, scientist positions, biotech jobs, mtech biotech scientist jobs, food science jobs, food science scientist positions, nddb careers, check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter for more such opportunities and also follow us on our YouTube channel for informative videos like the ones below.