P&G Careers 2018 – Associate Researcher Microbiology
There is a job vacancy available for microbiology and life sciences candidates at P&G – Procter & Gamble. Associate Researcher Microbiology vacancy for life sciences and microbiology candidates at Procter & Gamble (P&G). Interested candidates can check out all of the details below:
Job Title: ASSOCIATE RESEARCHER – MICROBIOLOGY
Job ID: RND00003740
R&D Associate Researchers are motivated by hands-on experimentation and basic scientific learning. These jobs are a very important part of the procedure for assessing new hypotheses, materials, packages, formulations, process transformations and product designs. Associate Researchers will perform the crucial experimental work of applied research, such as generating and summarizing data. The work is execution oriented, in a laboratory, plant, pilot plant, or at a clinical site with customers.
Our Research and Development Microbiology Section is looking for 2 candidates to fill the role of Associate Researchers. All these Associate Researchers will perform basic and critical microbiological experimental work in the lab.
- Conduct hands-on experimentation/studies in the microbiology lab, pilot plant or in clinical site with specialized mentor or manager
- Perform test processes and produce reliable, reproducible results to fulfill project needs
- Document, compile and summarize Chinese language experimental data from China markets for review and interpretation
- Communicate observations and results to the project team members, making special note of unanticipated results and/or unexpected observations
- Diploma in Microbiology, Biomedical Science, Life Sciences, or a related field
- Strong microbiology laboratory abilities, with an understanding of basic science
- Enjoys hands-on experimentation, iteration, and solving technical issues
- Capability to articulate and communicate consequences, verbally and in writing
- Reliability, together with the capability to hold themselves accountable for timely outcomes
- High levels of integrity, flexibility and responsibility
- Strong Chinese language skills, both written and oral as the role requires the successful candidate to read, compile and interpret China standard test methods and liaise with
- Chinese consumers and regulatory bodies. This ability is essential to the function given that we want establish the technical language mastery capacity within our Singapore
- Innovation Center Microbiology organization.
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Editor’s Note: Procter & Gamble jobs, P&G jobs, Procter & Gamble careers, microbiology jobs, life sciences jobs, Procter & Gamble life sciences jobs, Procter & Gamble microbiology jobs, associate researchers jobs. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also make sure you check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.