MSc Life Sciences/Biochem & Biotech JRF Post Vacant @ MACS ARI
MSc Life Sciences, Zoology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology Junior Research Fellow vacancy for eligible candidates. Junior Research Fellow position vacant at MACS ARI, Pune. MACS ARI, Pune is hiring msc biosciences & life sciences candidates for a research fellow vacancy, check out all of the details on the Junior Research Fellow post given below:
This job expires in :
Job Name: Junior Research Fellow (1 No.)
Name of Project “Determine the role of autophagy in Germline stem cell maintenance”
Post Code: SP/278/JRF
Age limit (according to date of interview): Up to 28 years for General Category. Age relaxation of up to 5 years (Up to 33 years) for SC/ST/Differently abled/women applicants and 3 years (Up to 31 years) for OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates according to DBT-JRF guidelines. However, candidates selected through DBT-BET 2018 shall also be considered for age relaxation as applicable
Monthly Stipend: Rs. 25,000/- + HRA
- Essential – (i) 1 st Class M. Sc. in Life Sciences, Zoology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology or related Discipline. (ii) Applicant must be qualified some of the following evaluation: CSIR – UGC NET, DBT-BET, ICMR/ICAR JRF, GATE, GPAT, JEST, NBHM, JGEEBILS.
- Desirable – Experience in Handling Drosophila.
How to Apply:
Note: No T.A. is admissible for attending the interview and the chosen candidate will have no right for appointment against any ARI or financing agency’s post/s.
- Candidates fulfilling above conditions may fill the prescribed format available under this advertisement and bring it together with original and self-attested copies of credentials, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category) in the time of interview.
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/(except SC/ST and women candidates) to be paid online through https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm or link on Institute Website http://www.aripune.org (Pay application fees on SBI Collect under Announcements). Candidate must attach the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form. The Institute isn’t responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online application fee payments and they might contact the concerned bank in this regard.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same won’t entitle the candidate to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to select a suitable candidate.
- In the event of deserving, highly capable and experienced candidates, the desired qualification is relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
- Candidates attending interview ought to report on time according to date and time schedule mentioned previously.
- In the event of non-availability of qualified JRF, candidates with M.Sc. Degree in the aforementioned subjects with at least 55% marks might be considered for Research Studentship @ Rs.23000/- (fixed) p.m.
(i) Date of Walk-in-interview: 26/10/2018 (Friday)
(ii) Reporting Time: 9.00 AM to 9.30 AM
(iii) Verification of Documents: 9.30 AM to 10.30 AM
(iv) Schedule of Walk-in-interview: 10.30 AM onwards
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: biotechnology jobs, jrf jobs, msc job, life sciences jobs, msc vacancies, msc careers, msc recruitment, msc biotechnology jobs, make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and that you are also following us on all of our social media platforms.