Microbiology & Biotech Jr. Research Fellow Post Vacant @ CFTRI
MSc Microbiology and Biotechnology apply for research fellow vacancies. Latest CFTRI Mysore October 2018 for biosciences candidates. CSIR-CFTRI is recruiting for research vacancy – msc biotechnology and microbiology candidates are eligible for to apply. CFTRI Mysore recruiting:
This job expires in :
Name of Job: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Vacancies: 01
Project Name: “Anaerobic co-digestion of FOG (Fats, Oils & Grease) containing sludge from dairy industry using novel pre-treatment and integration with membrane bioreactor for zero discharge” (GAP-0520)
First class B.E/B.Tech. in Chemical/Biochemical/Biotech/Environmental with GATE Qualification or M.Tech., or equivalent degree with good academic records. OR First class M.Sc. In Chemistry/Microbiology/Biotechnology (First class with NET or equal Qualification)
Emoluments: Rs. 25,000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand only) consolidated per month
How to Apply:
- Candidates shouldn’t have exceeded 28 years of age as on 29.10.2018 i.e. the date of walk-in-interview for the positions. Age comfort as important by Govt. Of India principles for SC/ST/OBC and girls, candidates will be considered.
- The engagement of JRF is solely for the aforementioned research work.
- The involvement will be contractual and also on a purely temporary basis for a maximum period of one year and is co-terminus together with the project, in the event the job terminates sooner or until the funds can be obtained, whichever is sooner
- The involvement under externally financed project doesn’t confer any right/claim at either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for a routine appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, contrary to any place or otherwise under any lawful requirements precedent.
- Performance of this PA is going to be reviewed every six months. In the event the operation isn’t satisfactory, the fellowship may be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
- No TA/DA will be supplied to the candidates for attending the interview.
- If the candidate is operating in CSIR-CFTRI, a “No objection certificate” in the PI is compulsory at the time of interview.
Eligible candidates may send their complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone
number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates in support of date of birth,
caste, qualification/experience etc., as hard copy to Dr S N Mudliar, Principal Scientist,
Department of Plant Cell Biotechnology, CSIR-CFTRI Mysuru–570020, Karnataka
(email:[email protected]) on or before 29.10.2018.
Applications received after the due date (29.10.2018) will be rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue via e-mail/post. Applications incomplete in any of the aforementioned respects or lacking relevant documents mentioned previously are liable to be rejected.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WON’T BE ATTENDED TO.
- Deadline: on or before 29.10.2018
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: msc biotech, msc microbiology jobs, msc biotechnology jobs, csir jobs, cftri jobs, csir-cftri jobs, mysuru jobs, cftri mysuru jobs, csir-cftri mysuru jobs. Check out all of the social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook. Please subscribe to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter.