Microbiological Analytics Manager Post Vacant @ Dr Reddy’s Labs
Assistant Manager for Microbiological Analytics jobs for msc biology, biochemistry and microbiology candidates at Dr Reddy’s Labs. Dr Reddy’s Labs is hiring msc biochem, biology & microbiology candidates for Assistant Manager for Microbiological Analytics vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates check all of the details on the same below:
Job Title: Assistant Manager for Microbiological Analytics
Experience: 2 – 6 Years
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category: R&D
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
- To execute environmental monitoring in clean rooms.
- To do water sampling and water testing for Bioburden and pathogen investigation.
- To carry out the Bacterial Endotoxin Test by kinetic and Gel clot methods (Drug substance, Drug product and also in procedure samples).
- Timely completion of sample analysis and online documentation and data submission.
- Investigation of OOS/OOT/OOL and ATI associated with microbiology and its timely submission.
- All-time readiness and support for audits
- Timely escalation of Safety and GDP/GLP issues to supervisors.
- Follow up and Co-ordination on calibration and preventative maintenance of equipment and also keep the respective documents.
- Support for QMS compliance concerning timely closures and compliance.
Key personal characteristics:
- Strong communication skills, (both oral and written ), facilitation and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Capability to follow assignments through to the conclusion, and meet timelines.
Education & Expertise:
- Masters degree in Microbiology with 1-6 years of experience in managing of Environmental Monitoring, Water Sampling & testing for Bioburden and Endotoxin by Kinetic/Gel clot method in GMP.
- Hands-on expertise in sterility evaluation and process validations.
- Competent in Great documentation practices.
- UG -B.Sc – Bio-Chemistry, Biology, Chemistry, B.Pharma – Pharmacy
- PG – MS/M.Sc(Science) – Bio-Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Environmental science
Walk-In Interviews will be conducted on 6th Oct 2018 i.e. Saturday.
Scheduled Time: 9 AM Onwards
Venue: Dr.Reddys Laboratories.
GG India Office, Ameerpet.
Editor’s Note: msc microbiology jobs, msc jobs, dr reddy’s jobs, dr reddy’s recruitment, msc careers. msc recruitment, microbiology careers. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – a free service that you can avail by signing up for it just once. You can also follow us on all of our social media like Twitter and Facebook.