Life Sciences Project Assistant Post Vacant @ Central University of Punjab
MSc life sciences candidates apply and attend the walk-in for a Project Assistant posts at Central University of Punjab. CUP is hiring msc life sciences candidates for research positions. For more details on the job, project, application procedure and such, check Biotecnika below:
This job expires in :
Designation: Project Assistant
Title of Project: Functional characterization of the guanylate binding proteins- interferon- γ- inducible 65- KD GTPases in host immune response to Leishmania pathogenesis
Name of the PI: Dr Pramod K. Kushawaha
Department of Biochemistry and Microbial Sciences, Central University of Punjab, Bathinda, Punjab-151001.
Emoluments: Rs 8,000/- per month.
Age: Below 32 years on the date of interview (Relaxation in age is permissible for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Government of India rules)
Duration: Originally for six months, extendable up to 2 years duration based on performance and availability of the fund.
Essential Qualification: M.Sc. In Life Sciences from UGC recognized University/ Institute.
- Expertise in cell culture, host pathogen interactions (Leishmaniasis) and autonomous immunity.
How to Apply:
- The applicants should come with the duly filled prescribed application form available on site: www.cup.ac.in or www.cup.edu.in.
- Original copies of Mark Sheets, Certificates and Testimonials are to be produced at the time of interview.
- It’s clarified it is not essential that the individual appointed in this project will also be enrolled for Ph. D. for which the university has separate rules.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the interview.
- Last Date 01.11.2018
- Interview 02.11.2018 at 11:00 AM
Editor’s Note: msc jobs, msc project assistant jobs, life sciences jobs, life sciences careers, project assistant careers, central university of punjab jobs, cup jobs. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – also follow us on all of our social media like Twitter and Facebook.