DRDO-INMAS Research Associateship & Fellowship Recruitment
Govt jobs for MSc and PhD candidates. Candidates with a background in Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/Molecular Biology/ Biochemistry/Microbiology is eligible to apply for 01 Research Associates (RA) & 05 Junior Research Fellows (JRF) Positions as per the details that are given below:
This job expires in :
Name of the Position: DRDO Research Associates (RA)
Post Code: RA-01
No.of Posts: 01
PhD in Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/Cognitive Neuroscience/Neuroscience
Area/s of Research: Combat casualty management/Visual interfaces like Virtual
reality/ Augmented reality.
Date of Walk-In-Interview: 16 Nov 2018 Friday
Name of the Position: DRDO Junior Research Fellows (JRF)
Post Code: JRF-01
No.of Posts: 05
Qualifications: First Class M.Sc. in Life Sciences/Zoology/Biotechnology/Molecular Biology/ Biochemistry/Microbiology/ Biomedical Sciences with NET qualification.
Date of Walk-In-Interview: 20 Nov 2018 Friday
A. DRDO Research Associate (RA): Rs.40,000/+HRA as per DRDO rules
B. DRDO Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Rs.25,000/+HRA as per DRDO rules
Upper age limit: 35 years for RA & 28 years for JRF according to the date of interview. The upper age limitation will be relaxable to the candidates belonging for SC/ST applicants (5 years relaxation) and OBC candidates (3 years). The number of vacancies may change according to the organizational requirement.
Essential Educational Qualification:
A. For DRDO-RA: First Class M.Sc. With PhD in related Subject. Candidates having provisional degree certificate by the date of the interview will also be qualified to apply. But if chosen, original PhD degree has to be submitted in the time of joining.
B. For DRDO-JRF: a. Post Graduate degree (M.Sc.) In a related subject discipline in the first division with NET eligibility (Post Code: JRF-01 & 02)
How to Apply:
RA: Tenure is greatest two years.
JRF: Tenure: Maximum Five Years: Candidate will be working for two years as JRF and will then be elevated as SRF for the remaining three years, subject to satisfactory performance to be evaluated according to DRDO guidelines.
- Reporting time is 0800h-0900h on the date of Interview, at Main Gate
Reception, INMAS, Timarpur, Delhi. Latecomers will not be allowed at any cost.
- Written Test may be conducted for JRFs from 0930-1030 hrs. (depending on the
number of candidates appearing on the date of interview) and only qualified
candidates will be interviewed on the same day.
- Application form can be downloaded from the website www.drdo.gov.in and ought to be brought duly filled together with complete bio-data on the date of interview. (Candidates willing to participate can send their application, as prior information via email on [email protected], however, application forms must be submitted at the time of walk-in-interview). Affix a recent passport size photo on the right top corner front page of the application.
- Candidate will cite the Position, Post Code & Subject for which he/she appears.
- Candidates will be basically needed to produce original certificates/ testimonials w.r.t. qualifications & experience, for confirmation in the time of interview.
- Candidates currently employed in Government Departments/PSU’s/Autonomous Bodies will be required to produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected during the screening for eligibility.
- Antecedents of the candidate will be confirmed again at the time of joining if chosen.
- An offer of the award of Fellowship/Associateship Doesn’t confer on the candidates, any proper for absorption in DRDO.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview or for joining if chosen.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: govt jobs, govt careers, drdo jobs, govt drdo jobs, govt research careers, dihar jobs, drdo dihar jobs, drdo-dihar jobs, biotechnology jobs, microbiology jobs, plant breeding and genetics jobs, phd jobs, msc jobs, msc careers. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also follow us on all of our social media like Twitter and Facebook.