r. Research Fellow Post for MSc Life Sciences Candidates @ NBFGR
If you are a msc candidate with a qualification in life sciences, you are invited to attend a walk-in interview for a Senior Research Fellow positions. Life sciences Senior Research Fellow Posts Vacant as per all of the details on the project, eligibility, emoluments and more down below:
This job expires in :
Job Title: Senior Research Fellow
No. of Position: 01
Project Titles: “Establishment of spermatogonial stem cell line (SSC) from Sahyadria denisonii”
Monthly Emoluments: For SRF – Rs. 25,000+HRA
Age Limit: For SRF – 35 years for men and 40 years for female (age relaxation will be applicable according to govt. Rules)
Master’s Degree in fishery science or veterinary science or life sciences with a specialization in somatic /stem cell culture, together with 4 years / 5 years of Bachelor’s degree.Candidates with post graduate degree in Life Sciences with specialization in mammalian cell culture with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and two years Master’s degree must have NET eligibility as mentioned in the OM SR/S9/Z 09/2012 of DST dated 21.10.2014
x Research experience in spermatogonial cell culture methods, Molecular Biology, etc.
x First division in Graduation in addition to Post Graduation
x ray Publications in related field.
How to Apply:
- Above positions are temporary and could be terminated by the Director, ICAR-NBFGR, Lucknow without assigning any reasons at any given point. The exact same may be extended on half yearly basis on candidate every 06-monthly performance assessment and fund availability. However, the entire tenure won’t exceed two years in any case.
- The tenure of YP’s will probably be governed by ICAR guidelines.
- Only those candidates will be permitted to appear for an interview that meets all of the eligibility requirements.
- Each of the eligible candidates appearing for interview must bring their coloured passport size picture and all the original certificates together with self-attested photocopies in support of the educational qualification/experience in the time of interview.
- Place of work will probably be at ICAR-NBFGR, Lucknow.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for appearing in Interview.
- All qualified candidates are asked to be present 30 minutes before the scheduled time on the date of Interview for required formalities.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- The selection will be based on Academic Performance, Research Expertise and performance in interview.
- The conclusion of Director, ICAR-NBFGR, Lucknow will be final and binding in all aspects.
Eligible and desirous applicants fulfilling the above mentioned qualifications/requirements will walk in for the report and interview at PMFGR Centre, ICAR-NBFGR, CMFRI Campus, Kochi, Kerala on 19.09.2018 from 09:30 hrs to 10.30 hrs. The candidates may appear for the interview together with duly filled in application form giving full details of the academic records and expertise (s) together with self-attested photocopy in addition to original copy of the applicable documents along with a passport size photo on application proforma.
- Date, Time and Venue of Interview for Post: 19.09.2018 from 09:30 hrs to 10.30 hrs onwards at ICAR-National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources, Lucknow
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: nbfgr jobs, nbfgr careers, nbfgr recruitment, nbfgr life sciences, life sciences jobs, check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – its a free service that you can avail by signing up for it.