MSc/MPhil/MTech & PhD Biotechnology SRF Post @ ICAR-NRCB
MSc, MPhil, MTech & PhD Biotechnology jobs for senior research fellow vacancy. ICAR-NRCB is hiring msc, mphil, mtech & phd biotech candidates for srf jobs. ICAR National Research Centre for Banana is recruiting for bioteechnology jobs. Interested and eligible candidadtes check all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Job Title: Senior Research Fellow
Project Title: Collaborative research project on “Breeding for improved bananas with Fusarium Wilt (Fusarium oxysorum fsp cubense) resistance]”
Duration of the Project: Up to September 2019.
Fellowship: Rs.25,000.00 + 20 percent HRA a month (according to DBT guidelines)
First class in M.Sc. or M.Phil. In (Biotechnology) / Plant Pathology with NET eligibility or M.Sc. (Horti. / Agri.) With Plant Pathology specialization or PhD (Biotechnology / Plant Pathology) or M.Tech. (Biotechnology)
Desirable Qualification: Working knowledge in banana ailments preferably in Fusarium Wilt. Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Age limit: Not over 35 years for men and 40 years for women for Junior Research Fellow. Age relaxation will be applicable according to rules.
- The above position is only on temporary basis and co-terminus together with the project. There’s no provision for re-employment after conclusion of project. The chosen candidate will have no right for claiming pay scale or absorption against any regular post being vacant on a subsequent date in this institute.
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Candidates who haven’t passed the necessary qualifications as stated in the advertising notice and with no original certificates won’t be allowed for attending the walk-in-interview.
- Latecomers won’t be allowed to attend the walk-in-interview.
Candidates attending the Walk-in-Interview should type the application in the format prescribed in MS-WORD — TIMES NEW ROMAN FONT — 12 SIZE and submit the same along with attested copies of educational qualifications, expertise and publications etc. in the time of attending the Walk-in-Interview. Original certificates must also be brought for verification in the time of Walk-in-Interview. Candidates currently working should produce”No Objection Certificate” if he/she is employed elsewhere.
- Date & Time of Interview: 30.10.2018 (Tuesday) at 11.00 AM.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Are you looking for more phd jobs, jobs for phd graduates, msc vacancies, msc careers, msc recruitment, msc biotechnology job, biotech job, jobs biotech, job in biotech make sure you are subscribing to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. Make sure you are following us on all of our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook.