MSc Life Sciences Project Fellow Recruitment @ University of Madras
MSc Life Sciences jobs at University of Madras. University of Madras is hiring life sciences candidates for project fellow position. MSc Life Sciences Project Fellow position at University of Madras. University of Madras is hiring for project job opportunity. Check out all of the details on the same below:
Job Title: Project Fellow
Project Title: “Effects of quercetin on cervical cancer cell survival, proliferation and
apoptosis in vitro”
Duration: 1 year
Fellowship p.m.: Rs 14,000
Qualification: M.Sc. In Life Sciences except for Plant Sciences with a minimum of 55 percent as aggregate. Candidates who have knowledge of Cancer Biology (expertise in cell culture and spheroid assay) will be favoured.
How to Apply:
- Applicants must note that the appointments to be made are only temporary and there’s no right for asserting for any regular appointment at the University. The position is co-terminus together with the project.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview or at the time of joining the post.
- The application ought to be submitted by email or post to the address given below:
- Applicants must provide contact telephone no., email address and home address for immediate intimation and if shortlisted will be called for interview.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview by email.
Dr B. Ravi Sankar
Associate Professor& Head in-charge
Department of Endocrinology
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note : For more such msc job, jobs for msc graduates, msc vacancies, msc careers, msc recruitment, msc jobs, india, life sciences jobs, msc life sciences jobs, life sciences careers, please make sure you are subscribed to the Newsletter and also follow us on all of our social media platforms.