MSc Biotech/Biochem/Genetics Research Posts Vacant @ IISER Pune
MSc Zoology / Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Genetics candidates are encouraged to apply at IISER Pune. IISER Pune is hiring for Project Assistant (PA) / Project Fellow (JRF) / Senior
Research Fellow (SRF) Position. MSc & PhD Life Sciences candidates are encouraged to apply for research positions at IISER Pune. IISER Pune is recruiting for research jobs given below:
This job expires in :
Job Title: Project Assistant (PA) / Project Fellow (JRF) / Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – One Position
Project Code: 30816244
Project Name: “Spatiotemporal organization of oncogenes and cancer associated genes in models of cancer initiation and progression”
Tenure: Up to August 05, 2019 subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and continuation of this project.
1) PA/JRF: Not over 28 years as on closing date of advertising.
2) SRF: Not more than 32 years as on closing date of advertising
1) Project Assistant — Rs. 16,000 + 30 percent HRA per month.
2) Junior Research Fellow – Rs. 25,000/- + 30% HRA a month based on legitimate CSIR-NET/GATE or equal scorecard.
3) Senior Research Fellow — Rs. 28,000/- + 30% HRA a month for candidates having CSIR-NET/GATE or equal scorecard with just two years research experience
- Essential: M.Sc. In Zoology / Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Genetics with first class or equivalent. Candidates awaiting M.Sc final year result can also apply.
- Preference: Candidate having research expertise in handling mammalian cell structure, molecular biology techniques such as cloning, PCR, basic bioinformatics with CSIR-NET/GATE or equal scorecard will be favoured.
How to Apply:
At the time of the interview, applicants will need to bring richly filled prescribed application form (available below advertising link), self-attested photocopies of certificates in support of educational qualification, experience, date of birth and in support of information submitted in the application form and one recent passport size colour photograph.
The applicant must also bring all of the original certificates at the time of interview for the purpose of verification.
- Thursday, September 27, 2018 at 10.30 A.M in Seminar Room No.34, Main Building, IISER Pune, Dr Homi Bhabha Road – 411008
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: msc zoology jobs, msc biotech jobs, msc genetics, msc life sciences jobs, research careers, research associate jobs, research jobs, heard of the Biotecnika Times Newsletter? It is a free subscription service that you can sign up for just once. For more on msc life sciences jobs, msc jobs, msc iiser pune, iiser pune msc, life sciences jobs, iiser pune careers. Check Biotecnika.